Lowest prices for your stay
US$136
Free cancellation until 21-10-09
US$135
Free cancellation until 21-10-09
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$126
Hotels.comUS$136
TravelocityUS$136
eDreamsUS$135
1,307 results
All reviews champions bar the executive lounge cigar bar breakfast buffet italian restaurant hotel taxi dead sea indoor pool non smoking health club enjoyed my stay rainbow street jordan security omar driver smoke
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2021 via mobile

My time at the Marriott was and has been exceptional. From the first time I pulled up and had valet take all my bags and put into my room I have felt like family not a tenet. I must bring special attention to the Villa Mediterraneo, the breakfast place at the hotel and my sever Badran. He has treated me like his brother, and his service reflects he treats his family exceptionally well. He memorised my three drink order by the second day to the point I didn’t even ask and he provided by the third day. He was attentive, considerate, and always in a good mood; marking another positive way to start a day in Amman.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Saleh Farajat, Other at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Amman Marriott Hotel for your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. I will let the team know about your wonderful comments in this review.

Reviewed June 4, 2021 via mobile

On of my favourite hotel experiences ever starting by Karam she did arange an early birthday celebration for my mother along with the rest of the team it was a really nice surprise for my mother she got REALLY HAPPY, very smooth check in/out with Qusai and Sanad and the front desk team is really helpful Dana, Jaafar, Asem and Alaa you're the best.

The service while we were enjoying our time on the pool was excellent special thanks goes to Jazz, Melona, Carisma, Mohmmad (Champions), Mohammad (Pool Bar), Fadi, Jovy, Tariq Shriam.

The breakfast was phenomenal the service was perfect because of the great team Mohammad, Mustafa, Badran, Alaa, Ahmad the Manager and a huge shout out to Mohammad for setting up the cake once we arrived.

Pool team was so friendly and helpful thanks to Ru'a, Rami and Ahmad you rock.

I really felt like im home, will be denfinflty recommending it to everyone as you totally deserve it
See you soon
XOXO

Omar Yousef

Trip type: Travelled with family
Saleh Farajat, Other at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2021

Reviewed May 21, 2021

We just checked in a few hours ago, but had to comment on the PHENOMENAL service. I have never written a review prior to checkout, but I need to comment on how great the staff is. We showed up in the middle of a power outage, apparently a rarity in Amman, and instead of chaos we were greeted with grace and outstanding service at every turn. Mazen the manager made us feel welcomed and taken care of from the instant we checked in. Glendel, Ahmad, Faoud (please forgive any misspellings)... everyone is wonderful. We were famished on arrival, and even with the power out we were quickly provided delicious salads and a burger. We wish we could stay an extra night!

Date of stay: May 2021
Saleh Farajat, Other at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2021

Reviewed May 13, 2021 via mobile

We’ve decided to go for the ‘Staycation’ package the hotel was promoting this month! Jordan’s been going through some tough times due to COVID-19 and the tourism industry has suffered the most, with budget cuts, salary cuts .. etc, however, from the moment we stepped into the Marriott, it certainly felt like the old days!

The service was impeccable to say the least, food was top notch as usual, cleanliness and safety measures ON POINT. Hats off to this wonderful team! Our waitress Jazz was outstanding! She made us feel at home and was ALWAYS smiling :)

Thank you Marriott Amman! Here’s to consistency regardless of how difficult things can get!

Room tip: For comfort food, hit Champions Tavern! They also make one of the best Apérol Spritz I’ve tried in town!
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheRubzzzEffect
Saleh Farajat, Other at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed April 10, 2021 via mobile

Amazing staff truly all of them are very specialized and they are personal assuring the smile and saying hello to all guests. Assurance of every guests satisfaction and continue checkups.

Faculties are super clean and comfortable and spacious .

The Sanitization is so far the best in many hotels in Amman.

Rooms are very prestigious and spacious.

Truly best.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Saleh Farajat, Other at Amman Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2021