Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Booking.comUS$56
Hotels.comUS$49
StayForLongUS$65
1,078 results
All reviews nice hotel taxi ride stayed nights rainbow street downtown jordan driver mosaics jd citadel gym arabic
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2020

Amazing service from Abdul Rehman at front to Samer in the restaurant and best of all the courtesy and smiles of Mr. Waleed Zatar with his welcoming and scale shattering guest reception was a cherry on top of the cleanliness and amazing amenities at your hotel!

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ToledoHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Toledo Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2020

Dear Irfan, many thanks for taking the time to share your pleasant experience. My colleagues also are very appreciative and send you their best regards. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2020

This hotel was included in the price of a group tour I did while on a solo trip to Jordan. Once I saw that this was the hotel in the itinerary of the group tour I was doing I looked it up and saw some mixed reviews. However, as soon as I walked into the lobby I was beyond satisfied. I was greeted immediately and somebody helped me with my bag to my room. All staff I saw was very nice and helpful. Finally the room was spotless, beyond clean! The breakfast that is included was also delicious. After my group tour ended I bounced around, staying at different hotels and hostels in Amman, then on my last day in Jordan I was craving some comfort and checked into Toledo again. This stay was just as comfortable as the last. I was put in a different room than my first stay and that room was sparkling clean as well. The staff recognized me and I took advantage of the airport transfer they offer for my early flight the next morning. Overall, Toledo was a clean, comfortable hotel in a good location and I recommend it to anyone staying in Amman.

Date of stay: December 2019
ToledoHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Toledo Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2020

Dear friend, many thanks for taking the time to give us and future guests your valuable comments. Your detailed feedback will be shared with my colleagues which I am sure they will also appreciate. We work very hard to make sure our guests leave with the best impression possible, and it seems we succeeded. We look forward to being of service again soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

The staff was extremely helpful and pleasant
Especially when assisting us with local directions translations since we were traveling from local place to local place and doing the written translation to Arabic

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ToledoHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Toledo Amman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We also enjoyed serving you and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

The people at this hotel are extremely helpful and kind.
The gym is fantastic and the rooms themselves great.
The breakfast was quite enjoyable and a variety of choices to eat from.
The wifi was great and connection was stable. Very happy with the accommodations at this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Many thanks for your kind words. Your comments give us the push to elevate our services to achieve our goal of creating a positive guest experience. We hope to be of service again soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

The hotel is located not ver far from the city center, at about 40 minutes walking. The rooms are nice and the staff very friendly. Breakfast and food in the cafeteria are tasty. A good place to sleep if you vist Amman.

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank PelloManterola

We are so happy you left with a good impression. Many thanks for taking the time to write.