“Amazing I cant wait to go Back.........”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

lianne c
Luton, United Kingdom
“Amazing I cant wait to go Back.........”
Reviewed April 5, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I had a Amazing stay Jordan is a Beautiful Country.....But what made our Stay Amazing Was the chalet we stayed in a clean, Comfortable..... New Build.....The landlord was super helpful he was even able to provide us with tours......Perfect English which Always Helps....I will be Going back again Im really Looking forward to my next trip......I really have nothing Bad to say about the Chalet the views were amazing a true taste of Jordan.....The Chalet had everything I needed to plates and classes which have lacked in previous places i have Stayed.....5******* A+

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing