US$139
US$116
Movenpick.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$99
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$132
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
  • Restaurant
Le Meridien Towers Makkah(Mecca)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$36
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$177
US$147
Fairmont.com
US$106
Official Site
US$156
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Official Site
US$119
US$113
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

All reviewsazure restaurantthe executive loungeasst managerslight inclinehilton makkahshuttle busharam viewshuttle servicespecial thanksbeautiful hotela great stayharam areahouse keepingrestaurant staffthe breakfast areacheck in was quicknew extension
Reviewed January 12, 2018

I travelled with my wife and daughter. On arrival at the hotel (03/01/2018 @+- 6:45pm) which for all intents and purposes is a huge hotel, there was only one person manning the check in counter. Needless to say there was a queue of people waiting to check in. When the other two check in staff came in, from what appears to be a smoke break the one that served me was totally unprofessional. He seemed to have misplaced something and emptied his bag on the counter in full view of all around him. Out came the car keys, cigarettes, cigarette lighter, wallet, cell phone charger, etc. When he eventually got around to helping me and despite having my passport he could not find my booking. I gave him my Hilton Honors membership number and my printed booking reservation but alas he still couldn’t locate the booking. Eventually he got a colleague to assist him and the booking appeared. The worst check in experience in all my travels.
When we eventually got to the room, we found it to be a bit small and decided to enquire about upgrading to a bigger room. I called reception but there was no answer. I called number 0 and asked to speak to the manager. I was advised that the manager was not available. I left a request that the manager call me, but unfortunately he did not till I checked out.
Considering the poor service we had received in less than one hour we decided to just stay in the room we were allocated. The room is neat but rather small. The bathroom is of a decent size and has a full array of consumables which are replenished every day. When we left the room and returned the room would be made up. Kudos to that team.
On more than one occasion all 3 our room keys would become invalidated and inevitably when you went down to get the key validated you would have to wait because the check in desk is always poorly manned. On the last occasion I requested to speak to the manager to complain but was advised that he only came in at 9am. I left a message with Hassan that the manager call me at 11am, but it came as no surprise that 11am came and went and no phone call.
Breakfast is in a huge restaurant. When we were there, there was a huge group that was checked. We were placed in a cordoned off area which was nice. I assume it was reserved for Hilton Honors members. The breakfast was nice but lacked variety. The same fare served every day. I would like to thank Bambang and Suhida for the personal service we received at breakfast time. They were always willing to go the extra mile and with a smile.
The hotel is located on an incline. Going to the Haram is fine but getting back to the hotel is physically strenuous. We only realised 3 days into our stay that there was shuttle to the hotel. We found this out by default and were never advised by the hotel staff at check in of this service.
All in all a dissatisfactory stay for a Hilton Hotel, apart from the breakfast team. Would I return? Definitely not. Would I recommend it? Definitely not.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

Came with my uncles and auntie for unrah at beginning if January
Had 2 rooms twin and a triple
Superb and clean although was a little expensive
Breakfast was inclusive and is highly recommended
Would recommend to everyone and is value for money

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank ag_tops
HiltonMakkahConv, General Manager at Hilton Makkah Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Dear ag_tops,

Thank you for taking time to write your review on Tripadvisor.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest at Hilton Makkah Convention Hotel and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We do appreciate your compliments with regards to rooms and service provided by entire team.

We are happy that we succeeded in providing you a stay that left you truly satisfied and looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Absolutely amazing hotel and brilliant staff. Extremely friendly and hospitable. Special thanks and high marks go to Chef Keshak , Junior Chef from the executive lounge, abdulrehman and Husni from the executive lounge

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMakkahConv, General Manager at Hilton Makkah Convention Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2018

Dear 125kashifa,

Thank you for taking time to post 5 star review about our hotel and we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We are very pleased that you have found our hotel to be an excellent place to stay at and also very delighted to hear that you have found our hotel team to be very friendly and efficient.

I will personally pass your kind compliments to them as your feedback will be an encouragement for them to continue delivering excellent service.

Thank you again for staying with us and looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Beautiful hotel! Great service at reception desk and room cleaning. The breakfast was awesome! check in and check out was hassle free! Shuttles run every 5 minutes to the Haram, so no issues, even though the location is quite near, except for the slight incline. You can choose to walk if you like.
The breakfast was awesome! Get there early to make the most of it!

This will be my hotel of choice next time!

Room Tip: Choose Haram facing.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sameera777,

Reviewed January 9, 2018

We recently stayed at this hotel during our umrah trip with our 6 month old and six year old boys. The room size is adequate and the beds comfy. I was very impressed with the breakfast because it caters for an English breakfast which isn't common in Saudi. They have both a live crumpet and omlette station. It's closeness to the Haram is helpful and since my last stay in a similar hotel close by I see the shuttle drops you of even closer than before so unless you walking, there's no longer a steep incline to deal with. What is a major put off though is that although the hotel is less than a year old, it looks really really old. The rooms look old and run down, the carpets are really really dirty and they claim not to cater for south African plug points and ask you to purchase it from bin Dawood. ( They actually do have the points in the room) we also requested for a baby crib and we back home but still waiting for it. Overall though it's a livable and pleasant hotel but it really needs to be maintained better because it won't be very livable soon if it continues at this rate.

Room Tip: The double standard room is sufficient for a couple with two small kids
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Zanah22,

We regret to hear that you had face some challenges in Room cleaning & Service, Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. I have shared your comments with the Team to take the necessary steps to avoid having the same in the future, we hope you'll give us another chance when travels bring you back to Makkah.