Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel
US$120
US$107
US$64
  • Restaurant
Makarem Al-Bait Hotel(Mecca)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$19
2,231 results
All reviewsprayer roomkaaba viewshopping mallmemorable staythe ground floorjunior suitein room diningprayer areaexcellent hotelhotel lobbyroom service isprayer timesholy citymasjid al haramfood courthouse keepingumrah trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I stayed in this hotel for three nights and i am a fairmont president club member. the rooms were amazing with spectacular views of the harram, the room is well maintained and all amenities are there. however, the service here is really poor as they made me wait almost for 4 hours to get my room ready where they promised us to get it ready within an hour from check in.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Again, another super Fairmont hotel... Great experiance :-)

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abdullah T
Reviewed 26 February 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I am about to check out from what i consider to be the best hotel in Saudi Arabia, with a Kaaba view (in my heart the best view in the universe)
Service in general in Saudi is not great, but this one house keeping is amazing The rooms are very sapcious, the food is really great
And the staff despite the really heavy pressure are wonderfull and the coffeeshop WOW
In short i enjoyed every second of it
On negative comment the panorama windows needs a lot of outside cleaning

Room Tip: Ask for Kaaba view high floor
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank omara67
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We stayed at a Kaba view Suite of the Fairmount hotel in Makka during Umrah.
The hotel itself is beautiful, with incredible views with well decorated rooms.
HOWEVER, The service was appalling!! THE worst service I have ever received from any hotel.

Check in was a nightmare, we had to wait 2 hours to check in.
The Service was dreadful, we had to ask for prayer matts 6 times before it arrived, By this time we had finished our prayers.
We asked for cutlery and plates to be sent to our room, but this required 5 calls to reception and they finally arrived after we had actually finished our Dinner. REALLY quite dissappointing.
The Check out process was also very painful, the Service desk was severely understaffed, Infact I feel the whole hotel was Understaffed.

I'm certain that there is much more I was disappointment in, but I erased it out of my memory as I didnt want it to ruin my umrah experience.

The building in which the Fairmont is situated is excellent, however the effort required to exit the hotel was immense. You have to change lifts 2-3 times before we reached the ground floor.

We also stayed at raffles hotel in the same building, but the raffles was outstanding, easy access to Masjid Al Haram, The Service was fantastic, The view from the rooms were better! Its a little more expensive, but you get some much more for your money!!

Room Tip: If you do decide to stay here and I urge you not to, get a Kaaba view suite. The view was nice, but not quite as nice as the Raffles.
3  Thank KamalAli