1,529 results
All reviews sofa bed haram view excellent location hilton hotel room service few steps al haram house keeping bin dawood holy mosque prayer times comfortable stay umrah visit quad room ground floor king fahd gate excellent service
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Coming to this hotels ( Hilton towers)for more than 2 decades very regularly. This time booked a quad room for 4 pax. The room has only 3 beds and a sofa , when asked , I was told that this is the largest room they have , but to best of knowledge, I have stayed in a bigger room with 4 beds.Also I was given 3 towels and other toiletries accordingly. The teamaker was provided with only 3 tea bags, 3 sugar n 3 milk bags.Iron table sans Iron. They have lost the charm they had previously. I feel disgusted , though I've recommended this place to hundreds of friends and colleagues. I've checked in room no.61703 with my family.., thinking to shift another place tomorrow.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank dreamar
Makkah_Millennium, General Manager at Makkah Millennium Towers, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Dreamar,

First of all thank you for choosing Makkah Millennium for your stay. We really feel sorry that you were not satisfied with our hotel services,We have taken corrective measures to ensure that these mis-happenings do not re-occur.

Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention.

We trust that you are gracious enough to allow us another opportunity to make-up for this last stay… Until then, please accept our regards.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I have visited this hotel when it was managed by Hilton and it was fantastic.

I was shocked and sad at the same time to see this once great hotel be managed by this kind of people.

From the start it took us over an hour to just check in .
I have booked online the employee told me that the reservation doesn't show sent me to an office in the back the guy there told me that the reservation is available went back to him he told me that it's still not showing, he called him and he told me that he just input the information.

I had booked 2 rooms they gave me the room one hour after the check in time.

Two nights in as I was returning from breakfast I opened the door and couldn't breathe the room was smelling of paint I went to the front office they told me we will upgrade you to a better room it turned out to be almost the same room on a higher floor.

Then when I asked for late check out they gave just an hour.

This was a terrible experience and I hope they work on managing the hotel right as it is one of the best located hotels in Mecca.

2  Thank bahrain-f250
Makkah_Millennium, General Manager at Makkah Millennium Towers, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2017

Dear Bahrain-f250,

First of all, please accept my thanks for your stay at Makkah Millennium and sincerely appreciate your comment and review which enables us to improve our services.

we are very displeased to learn that you have experienced some difficulties in our service and we sincerely apologize for this...

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Ive stayed here with Hilton, and now as soon as they changed hands to the Millenium and there definitely has been a drop in quality.

The rooms were airy and good at Tower 5 and we got a duplex suite, again nothing really suite(y) like other resorts worldwide but 1 entrance to 2 rooms in which one of them was an upstair room. The rooms were airy, big and the room on the entrance level had a view of the Haram which was most pleasing. But small details really messed up and showed the lack in maintenance and service. The rooms didn't have spoons for Tea, the TV did not work, i tried calling the reception and operator, out of 10 calls, 1 was picked up only to keep me on hold again and cut off. Wifi never worked either. The bathrooms were dated with the doors having moss. The towels were of the lowest quality. etc..

They have a long way to go, if they want to get back to the quality of the Hilton which was.

Good luck is all I can say.

Dear Noaim,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

The best place to open your eyes to see the beautiful and gorgeous sacred Masjid of Makkah. It is such a great sight MashaAllah. I actually wanted to write the review about the beautiful Masjid but its the nearest location that i found here so im writing it here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Makkah_Millennium, General Manager at Makkah Millennium Towers, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear Abdul M,

Thank you very much for your great comments- we love to hear such glowing feedback! You just made our day!

Thank again for your review and It means a lot for us ....

And we do love to welcome you back in the holy city to make you feel extra special at Makkah Millennium Towers.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Umrah...the best place to b in Makkah where u got many international brands..Nd gud food stuff to enjoy..u would love it ..with some beautiful hotles..definitely if u can bear the cost go for it...Nd don't forget to have a scoop of baskin robin daily

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Makkah_Millennium, General Manager at Makkah Millennium Towers, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear Shani z,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a glowing review on TripAdvisor,
we hope we will have the opportunity to be your host during your next visit to the holy city.