All reviews home away from home free wifi swimming pool other hotels dishwasher laundry housekeeping bedroom location gym mr business facilities airport lobby reception
Reviewed May 28, 2018

ASCOTT RAFAL OLAYA RIYADH is an Excellent Hotel/Residence for Business and Families as well.

Perfect location at the north of Riyadh an easy access to the main highway and Olaya street.

All the facilities that you can expect...

Room Tip: Excellent Facilities, Room and staff service... Continue like this
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Raed Q, Manager at Ascott Rafal Olaya Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing Ascott Rafal Olaya and for sharing your experience through Tripadvisor.Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back. Raed Qutishat Operation Manager

Reviewed April 21, 2018

I stayed here one night on a trip to Riyadh. The hotel is in wonderful condition. The rooms were in great shape and housekeeping was excellent. The swimming pool was a highlight. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Raed Q, Manager at Ascott Rafal Olaya Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Dear Guest , Thank you for choosing and given us good rating ,and thank you for the good comments ,looking forward to welcoming you back. Raed Qtaishat Operations Manager .

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Somewhat spacious apartments with household amenities good for long stays. The gym has a good range of new equipment and weights although the size of the room is somewhat small and can get crowded quickly. Also has an fairly big outdoor swimming pool. A good selectin of TV channels. Located away from the city centre so traffic is always light. A wide range of shops close by.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Raed Q, Manager at Ascott Rafal Olaya Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Raed Qtaishat Asst.Operations Manager

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I stay hear regularly during my trips to Riyadh. The location and service are and instant attraction for me. I also love the fact of the outdoor pool, gym and a Starbucks on site. As normally I was allocated a studio flat this time on the 3rd floor. The rooms are spacious, clean and offer all the facilities you would expect of such room.

It’s appears the hotel is going through transformation at this time. The breakfast facilities have been moved into a smaller residents lounge and the Starbucks coffee facility has been removed (I do love a decent coffee in the morning). Similarly the restaurant development planned for the hotel appears to have been boarded up in favour of an external feature.

The gym is well equipped and is adjacent to a sizeable pool, ideal for a swim for before or after work.

I would recommend and will continue to use this hotel in the future, purely for its location for my work and look forward to seeing the results of the development Nx hopefully the reinstatement of Starbucks in in the morning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Raed Q, Manager at Ascott Rafal Olaya Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2018

Dear Guest Thank you for choosing and rating Ascott Rafal Olaya Riyadh . We are glad that you enjoyed your stay, and liked our facilities. Thank you again and waiting for your next visit. Raed Qtaishat Asst.Operations Manager

Reviewed February 10, 2018

They changed my room two times. The bathroom is not clean, the room smells bad, the staff don't know how to handle the booking. When I told them that I chose a non-smoking room, the staff told me that there is no such thing!!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Raed Q, Manager at Ascott Rafal Olaya Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Mr. Abdullah, Thank you for choosing and rating us. We are sorry for the inconvenience we made for you and we promise will not happen again and we are working in your comments . Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back.
Raed Qtaishat Operations Manager