“"Bring your Gold Card"”

Sultan Steakhouse Riyadh
Ranked #12 of 738 Restaurants in Riyadh
Reviewed 5 September 2017

An excellent venue, surpurb service and awesome food. It does come at a price though which is a little sad as it could become a regular feature as apposed to a special occasion restaurant.

The Meat is top quality grilled to perfection and presented with style. I like the open feel to the shop andthe service was exceptional. A fully loaded 5 stars in my book well done!!

1  Thank mashman123

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Great service. . And the ambiance is so perfect. .
Background Turkish music with friendly waiters and staff..
The food was very delicious. .
We went for Sultans Kafes ( Whole stack of Lamb Ribs for 499 SR)
And grilled Salmon (143 SR)

The food was very good for meat lovers u will love the tender meat..

The Iced Baklava is highly recommended dish there by alot of people. . We didnt try it since we were super full..

The prices is high but the service and the food quality is very good..

The place is on exit 2 ( in the Riyadh Boulevard )
Very easy to fing on google maps

1  Thank mujamai
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

While the ambiance of the place is of a super fine dine place (with super goodlooking waiters), the food could be a little bit better. Beef steak is good, chicken not so much. Also, the sides they serve are according to what is available at the moment n not the fancy ones mentioned on the menu. Overall the restaurant's location n ambiance makes it a great place to have a fine dine experience.

1  Thank Abeer H
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I was taken here by two customer employees before I flew back to the UK. I was really impressed by the friendly and good humoured service, the help and courtesy on choosing what to eat and then the food, which was delicious. I really enjoyed my experience and would recommend to foreign visitors looking for a quality place to eat. It is not cheap, so expect relatively high end prices but well worth it.

1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Nice place and nice decoration.
I had bad experience in Ramadan as I've called on the phone asked if we can still get the Ramadan offer an hour after iftar time and they said yes. I reached 10 minutes later and they said that is not true "Who told you, we will find the person" I said by finding the person you wont be able to give me the Ramadan offer.

The idea was behind Ramadan offer is to get a set menu that has their best dishes.

Yet I decided to stay and I've ordered everything on the set menu and unfortunately I was not satisfied not by the taste or quality or even the service.

I am sorry I dont usually write my negative reviews. I can't say its bad but It was not up to the expectations.

4  Thank Ali Z