All reviewshole golf coursetennis courtsbowling alleythe club loungeal bustanbottled watermain buildingroom serviceother hotelsbit datedrooms are largebuffet stylebusiness tripsaudi arabiaindoor poolhealth clubstandard room
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very good hotel. Outstanding customer service. Great room size. Hotel restaurants are very good and great service. From the moment I entered the hotel until I left, I had an outstanding stay. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TariqDowidar, General Manager at InterContinental Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Scott B,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the Intercontinental in Riyadh a few times now. Generally just 1-2 nights at a time.
This time I asked the hotel to organize the pick up from the airport and I thoroughly recommend this. Works very well and cuts out the stress of catching the taxi at the airport. Be careful catching a taxi at the airport.
On checking-in the clerk was very friendly and indeed the whole atmosphere seemed very positive. I was lucky enough to get a room upgrade and the room was a great size with excellent decor. The bathroom is exceptionally good.
Things are looking up in Riyadh.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We were here for a conference. The hotel staff was excellent and very helpful. We got in late, about 1 am, and the staff, especially Asif, were a joy to work with not only that night but throughout our stay.

The hotel itself is a little dated, our room decor could certainly be refreshed, but the room was a great size with a separate sitting area and desk. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Al Bustan restaurant are buffet style, and very expensive (between $47 and $70) and really not worth that amount. Order off the menu or talk with the staff and they will work with you on getting you what you need. The food was below average, the fresh fruit was some of the best-tasting fruit that I have had.

Room Tip: The hotel only has five floors. Try to get rooms on the higher floors for a better view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Aspradhan,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

The property has had some refurbishment as it is an older hotel.
The rooms are nice and spacious. there is a golf course and a conference center as part of the complex. the health club is well equipped and clean. The breakfast lunch and dinner buffets are loaded with options but it is a bit pricey.

Room Tip: Corner room was nice
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Tommybiz,

Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

That’s a good thing. If you want OTT glitz, go to the Ritz-Carlton or Narcissus. This is a civilized environment providing an excellent InterContinental level of service. The new gym is especially good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TariqDowidar, General Manager at InterContinental Riyadh, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Dear Manthos K,