US$195
US$120
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$306
US$290
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$372/night.

US$157
Marriott Hotels
US$196
US$79
US$293
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$410/night.

US$413
US$253
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$326/night.

US$87
US$78
US$108
US$102
US$65
US$63
Priceline
All reviewsitalian restaurantcigar shopbusiness tripsaudi arabiaking abdullahclub loungethe hotel staffbusiness travelerindoor poolkingdom towerroom servicecentral locationbusiness centerrooms are spaciousfacilitiesinternetexhibition
Reviewed April 29, 2018

The hotel is nice and location is very good. Hotel lobby is good but as big. This hotel is 5 km from the Al Faisaliyah Center and 9 km from the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center. they have a Great terrace restaurant. Even better Italian pizza tratoria and Le Gourmet cigar shop. 24/7 Avis office alongside the actual hotel facilities

The warm, polished rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screens and minibars, plus access to private lounges, and desks with ergonomic chairs. Suites add living rooms and/or high-end linens. Some feature hardwood floors, chandeliers and kitchenettes. Room service is available 24/7.

Breakfast and parking are free. There are 4 dining/bar options ranging from casual to upscale. Other amenities include a gym and an indoor pool, plus a business center and meeting rooms

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Riyadh Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Maneesh12345,

Thank you very much for posting a review on our page. I am very happy to read that you fully enjoyed the hotel and that we have provided you with a true Sheraton Experience. Its reviews like yours that make all our efforts in training, associate selection, upkeep, etc worthwile. I have taken the liberty to post your review on our associate noticeboard as it will boost morale and motivate them to do even more in the futire.

We look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

The staff were helpful and efficient. My room was modern and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The food and snacks in the executive lounge were of good quality and comparable with other similar hotels I have stayed in in the region.
As a woman, I felt comfortable and safe.
Transport to other locations in Riyadh can be problematic as it is not possible to walk and taxis are not always easily available, but this is more to do with the City than the Hotel. The hotel can arrange transport, however it helps if you can book it in advance which may not always be possible.

Room Tip: I stayed on the Executive Floor. The lounge access is always useful to have when travelling on business.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Riyadh Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2018

Dear WizenWanderer,

Thank you for posting a review on our Tripadvsior page. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the hotel, the associates, its rooms, F&B offering and most of all that a a women traveller we provided you with a safe environment.

Come back soon.

Regards

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a brief business trip over a couple of days. The Sheraton in Riyadh is not one of the new business hotels in the city but has been established for a number of years. This is not necessarily a bad thing though, the rooms are spacious and clean, and the hotel is secure and surprisingly quiet considering the traffic.

There is a good breakfast selection catering for all tastes and room service has a wide enough variety.

Overall service is excellent as you would expect from a Sheraton, cars are available on request for a reasonable fee.

Would happily stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Riyadh Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Dear bigstuw,

Thank you very much for your post pertaining to your recent stay in our TripAdvisor Page.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we have provided you with a true Sheraton Experience. I appreciate you highlighting all the positive experiences you have had with our product, services and most of all our associates.

The entire team looks forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

The reservation team was fantastic. They magically managed to confirm one room for me in spite the hotel was running full on the dates I required.
The either team has been very nice and caring, a service such as express laundry and pressing of abaya dress are very efficient. Even the hotel can land one in case the abaya won’t make it back from laundry on time. Inside the hotel, there is no need to wear abaya which is easily accepted.
When I mentioned at the reception that my room was dark, they send a technician who installed bright standing light in the room that made whole difference.
The lobby bar team made an extra effort requesting their chef for vegetarian dishes which were a bit modified from the menu. Also it was possible to order in the bar and get delivered to your room as a room service. And this is probably one of very few hotels in Riyadh serving cappuccino with almond milk on request, instead of caw milk. F&B services exceeded my exceptions.
The only downside is that rooms have small beds, not even queen size, at least this is what I got, and that makes sleeping less comfortable if one is used to sleep in king size. I will stay again on next business trip.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Riyadh Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2018

Dear bridita_royal.

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Riyadh Hotel & Towers on our Tripadvisor Page.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have gone a long way to exceed your expectations. I appreciate you taking the time to highlight areas of excellence in our service delivery. Your feedback pertaining to our associates will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Riyadhg Hotel & Toweres and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I was very nice viewing Riyadh from top of the building we paid near like 500 SAR
To enter there wish I would visit again
It's neat and clean place there are hotels
Too with very tasty food I like the place so much

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
FWaller, General Manager at Sheraton Riyadh Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for posting a review on our tripadvisor page.

I am delighted to read that you fully enjoyed your Sheraton Experience during your recent stay. I appreciate you taking the time to highlight all the positives we have to offer.

It will be a pleasure for the entire team to welcome you back soon.