“Delicious thai food in riyadh ”

The Villa Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 810 Restaurants in Riyadh
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Delicious thai food for take away, the dine in experience is makes it rather negative, therefore better to order delivery or take away. We dont have that many options in riyadh, so having a place that serves thai food, thats amazing!
Definitely recommend it if you are craving thai, the tom yum is super, the beed basil and the chicken curry too.

Portions are a bit small though, and not very expensive

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

There are no frills or fancy surroundings in here but the focus is the food which is always very tasty! Great value and is always busy.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

I have been in Riyadh for a couple of months, and yesterday, one of my collègues invited me at La Villa Thai Restaurant.
First the Restaurant was full, and everybody seemed happy to be here.
Then, all what I tasted (Thai Soup, fish and Mango, Filipino desert) was flavoured, and spicy just the right level.
Looks like a "restaurant de quartier", as we say in Paris, and very charming place.

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

My friends and I were recommended to go to the "Village" but we wouldn't bother again. The food was was just ok, nothing really special. I had the Thai green curry and was told it was a house speciality and thought it was ordinary and something I could of cooked better at home so why bother going here and cheaper.
But that was not the worst of it. On a warm evening the air con wasn't working, the fly zapper thing wasn't working either and flies were a constant pest whilst eating. The service is appealing with us having to give the 'waiter' constant reminders of our soft drinks and food orders that took close to a hour to come out to us and not all at once. It appears that they take take orders and give them priority over paying guests in the restaurant.
All in all a very poor experience that we will not repeat. There are better places around the area of a better quality and of equal price, my advice is go to the other Thai restaurant a 100m further up the road.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

We visited the place for dinner on a Thursday night.

We are lucky enough to arrived at the place just before they close the store for Salah time.

We promptly check the menu and ordered accordingly.

There were just two tables with customer in the bachelor section during that time. We are expecting the food that we've ordered will be served after a few. Unfortunately, the Salah time has passed and yet there was still no food on our table.

We accordingly followed up and the food finally arrived after some more time.

I would not recommend this place if you are really, really hungry as serving time takes 99 years!