All reviewskingdom towerolaya streetlocation is fantasticreliable wififront desk officerbusiness tripclean roomscentral areareception teamhotel servicecomfortable staycomfortable bedsaudi arabiacoffee shopvarietiestraffic
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I always stay in this Hotel when I'm in Riyadh it's central and easy to get round the City for meetings. As always, clean, tidy, friendly staff, etc., an excellent price for B&B and the dinner is good. One small moan, though they always take your luggage to your room on arrival, they don't bring it down when you leave.

Room Tip: Asa above, though they always take your luggage to your room on arrival, they don't bring it down when you leave.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Mohsin K, General Manager at Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

Dear Mr. Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street. We appreciate you sharing such nice comments here on your survey. I’m delighted to know that you received the wonderful service that Ibis prides itself on. I will certainly relay your nice comments to our hotel team who will be very delighted to hear your positive feedback.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mohsin K, General Manager at Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

Clean room and bathroom, check in and out was fast. Wi-fi was strong. Not expensive and good enough. Enough for short business trips. There was only 1 towel in the bathroom, it would be better ıf there are 2 towels in the room.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Mohsin K, General Manager at Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Dear Mr. Myserdar,

More Importantly I have received your comments about the bathroom and will personally review that with the Housekeeping Team to ensure that we are able to assist our valued clients like yourself.

We appreciate your feedback, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed November 24, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Mohsin K, General Manager at Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Stay felt poorly. Which is a shame, given that it could have been good, if only the room did not have the worst location ever. Half of my window was blocked by a storage shed. This in addition to the already very close building opposite. See photos. Hotel did not seem fully booked at all. Unfortunately my time schedule did not allow to go back to reception and request a change.

Positive: Room itself was good and clean, dining-in reasonably priced, excellent hotel location.
Negative: Daylight, safe was not operational, neither reception, housekeeping nor the 24h dining were available by phone.

Upon check-out I was told that only smoking rooms have daylight, starting floor 5 and that all windows were blocked at least by AC-Units. I doubt that. My room was number 101. On that trip I was a female traveling alone on business.

Room Tip: non-smokers try to go for floor 4
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Selene,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Riyadh Olaya Street. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.