“Nice quiet Place, very good food, friendly staff and it opens from (6 am)”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #79 of 566 Restaurants in Manama
Price range: US$19 - US$26
Description: The Breakfast Club is an international cuisine restaurant established in Kuwait in 2011. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a creative and mouthwatering way. First branch of The Breakfast Club in Bahrain was opened in 2016 at Adliya.
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have tried many dishes here so I will go through one by one

A Fair WARNING Food Portion is big -American Portions- so you might want to share with someone, the place is packed during the weekends but perfect during weekdays and it is Budget friendly but it is not Cheap nor expensive.

1- Kinder Pancakes: Absolute Yumminess , pancakes have crispy golden edges, perfectly gold on both sides, and FLUFFY, 3 Layers of Pancakes with melted Kinder Chocolate and is served with maple syrup and topped with Cranberries. 10/10

2- Fluffy pancake, Nutella Pancake and Louts Pancake. Is Good but not as good as Kinder Pancake. 7/10

3- Italian frittata with potatoes and bacon with some Italian Herbs and covered with Huge amount of Cheese. Really Tasty, smells amazing and it is BIG. 9/10

4- Benedict Egg. the bread is amazing, the poached eggs however have a bit sour taste -I guess due to vinegar- The hollandaise sauce was too much for me but in all it was a tasty dish. It comes with sweet bread and regular bread Options. 9/10

5- Turkish Eggs. Really amazing. Two perfectly poached eggs -a bit sour- on a bed of silky Labna and topped with Flavored olive oil really really really YUM! the bread that come with it is brown with grains and perfect -they have an option of white bread as well- just a pinch of salt and dig in. 10/10

6- Spicy Potatoes -the only thing not American Portion- It is good needs a twist of lemon and all good to eat. I always have it as a side. 10/10

7- Hash Brown Two large pieces with Italian herbs served with ketchup. It needs more Parmesan cheese and a bigger bowl to dip in the one they use for the ketchup is tiny compared to the Hash brown size. 7/10

8- Smoked Salmon slices -as a side- tastes good and it doesn't smell. 9/10

9- English Breakfast. Your choice of eggs with Hash brown, mushrooms, Bread and bacon which is crispy and yummy the eggs -I ordered Scrambled- was Good but only that, I guess it needs more the scrambled eggs. 8/10

10- Arabic Breakfast or Lebanese Breakfast I am not sure of the name. this is Very good it needs more Halloume. 9/10

11- The BIG Breakfast Sandwich. really nice and big and I add Avocado it comes with herbed fries and ketchup dip. 10/10

12- Cappuccino - It is strong as they use double shot espresso, I order 1/2 Shot and is heaven. 10/10

13- Karak. Now unlike other places this is prepared with FRESH Ginger. smells amazing tastes the same. good choice to go with the Turkish eggs.

14- Lotus Bread Pudding. in my opinion needs more moisture as it is a bit dry inside served with melted Lotus and Vanilla Ice-cream and is YUMMY and such a Sugar Rush. 9/10

I always enjoy the Breakfast Club. A very Good Restaurant, and the staff will always remember you.

Overall Rating -9.5/10-

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We had a wounderful family day starting from Breakfast club, amazing menu and food as well, i will upload some photos

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I visited the restaurant 4 times before writing this review to make sure it wasn't a one time experience. The service is always friendly. The speed isn't up to par as our main dishes came at different times, and we had to ask for our coffee numerous times till we got it... I must add, they were very busy, all tables were full and they had a waiting list! Most the dishes tasted good (not amazing), my favorite was a poached egg dish in yogurt (surprisingly yummy!) and another poached egg dish with hollandaise sauce. The ambience with the sunlight coming in from everywhere is a great way to start ones day... I'd definitely go back!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I loved the English Breakfast, if i am not wrong. The food items there are a little pricey but then, Hey, they have to recover their cost right! I went to try out their Lotus Pancake which was good but too much of it, your throat gets dry.. but in the end was good, just as how i expected.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

This is a gcc startup franchise and not related to the breakfast club franchise in london.
To be fair, my expectation wasn't set to the other breakfast club as there is no relation.

In terms of menu variety and food presentation the choices looked good, and that's about it.

The food was very basic... the pancakes I was served tasted like dough and wasn't cooked enough... more like the mixes u can get in the supermarket. The sandwich didn't taste like it had anything inside since the bread was too thick compared to the toppings inside. The side fries tasted like it was soaked in old oil.

We got our drinks 5mins after the food although we asked for them first. The waiter was confused on what was our drinks order mixing up with another table.

For a new place that it yet to establish its brand equity, and with basic quality food, I believe the prices are overrated. You would definitely find a higher quality, better tasting food in the famous cafe nearby for a lower price.

Hopefully they improve their food to match how good the pictures look like.

2  Thank Al3alawi