“Unique Ambience”
Review of Slider Station

Slider Station
Ranked #98 of 610 Restaurants in Manama
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Once you enter this eatery you will be astonished by the unique ambience created by exceptional contemporary décor. The servants are helpful with elegant uniform. Having your meal on the slider bar is something that you would not witness in other places. They got delicious burgers and fresh fries, especially the colored buns sliders.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

This was my first visit to the restaurant and I really loved the ambience. The decoration is earthy with nature tones. The service people looked smart in their uniforms but their English was not so great, I asked for their best selling and they had to repeat it a couple of times before I understood it.
That said, I ordered a couple of sliders and so did my partner and we shared a plate of fries with cheese and onions. It wasn't a steal, the three-bite burgers were BD1.500 each (these were the least expensive), however, the Angus meat was just melting in my mouth. The fries was good to share for two and equally yummy. I also ordered a berry cocktail which was ok. It would have been nice if it was bigger.
I would come again especially on weekend nights but not if I'm famished :)

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

Heard about this joint few weeks ago but didn’t manage to try it out until today! The place is built in a very modern fashion, the design of the place is unique, the staff were well dressed and very welcoming. The service was fast despite being busy. The food was super delicious, especially that “Solar Gravity” burger! If you haven’t tried “Slider Station” yet, go ASAP!

Tip: try out their Garlic Fries “not sure what it’s called on the menu. It’s a flavour explosion.........!!!

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Slider Station is located in What is known as "Block 338 - the place to be for foodies". Filling and Juicy Burgers - Maybe a bit on the oily side but we still enjoyed it. The Moroccan salad healthy and light. Ordered Biscoff milk shake with low fat milk .. so it was sweet and light to my taste. My Crispy chicken burger was spicy whilst the spicy prawns were "not"
Spicy ...hmm.
Cool ambience, friendly staff always smiling and were actually helpful. One thing for sure we need more wheelchair and special needs venues in town. Prices are reasonable. Friendly hangout place. Lots of seating in the restaurant and a few outside for the cool weather or for the smokers . Slider Station - Worth visiting.

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Very nice place, very crowded! Nice people! We had several very nice sliders and guns...and lovely kale flatbread. Me as a Dutch guy....hipster place to be in Bahrain!