See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 6, 2018

It is in very near to the exhibition and conference hall in Bahrain, also near by shopping mall. breakfast was really nice. you can get even Indian tea on request.
I personally liked it very much. staff was very nice

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2017

The staff is really friendly and just looking for your comfort. I forgot my shaver and toothbrush, after a single request few minutes later they bring it to your room. Shower quality is high, you can relax in bathroom in an oriental atmosphere. Rooms are really big and higher than usual. Frankly speaking pool and gym, we can not used because we were exhibitor during the days and at the evening totally tired cause of MEPEC Show in BIEC. But on next event sure we will bring our swim suits and sport shoes with us when we stay in Al Raya Suits Hotel.

Room Tip: If you are coming to BIEC comparing price and comfort Al Raya is the best Hotel,it is just 100 mt to Expo, no need a long walk.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
general_m293997, General Manager at Al Raya Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Sonertetik,

Thank you for the feedback. We all at Al Raya Suites are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. We look forward to your stay with us on the next visit to the Kingdom of Bahrain.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Hello this hotel Al Rays Suites in Bahrain is very good. My friend who stay told me of this hotel when I was going to Bahrain. The room is good and luxury. The food and breakfast is very nice. The staff friendly and all is very good. Anything you need staff is ready to help the GM also is always around to assist. All the best and Good Luck.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
general_m293997, General Manager at Al Raya Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We look forward to your stay with us on the next visit to Bahrain.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

I was there to attend the Exhibition at Bahrain and i must say that the hotel staff is extremely helpful.The Hotel GM went out of his way to make sure that the guest were comfortable assisting with as much help needed.
I strongly recommend the hotel for its services.

Room Tip: i stayed at the studio room and it is highly recommended.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank saeshaglobalplants

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. We look forward to your stay with us on the next visit to Bahrain.

Reviewed November 21, 2016

Al Raya Suites is located across the street from the Bahrain Exhibition Center and just down the street from the Bahrain Mall. Most everything in the main mall district of Bahrain is an easy drive or taxi ride. The property has a complimentary airport transfer for the asking.

As it is a suite hotel it tends to be a favorite of Saudis who visit on weekends. I happened to be there on a school holiday in Saudi Arabia so the property was filled with Saudi family visitors. The first room, a spacious Junior Suite, the staff put me in was fine until the evening. It is hard for the staff to convince Saudi patrons they should not be smoking the huka in their non-smoking room. The smell permeated my room. Fortunately, with the first complaint, the staff jumped into action and shifted me to another suite without smoking neighbors.

My Junior suite was spacious with a good sized fridge, 2 burner cooker, a large microwave, The king sized bed was comfortable. There was plenty of space to spread out. The bathroom came with a rain shower but no tub.

I had breakfast included. The breakfast was a smallish buffet with European, Arabic, and Indian breakfast options. They will do a cook-to-order omelet for you as well, which was my favorite. Have a low expectation for coffee and you'll be satisfied. I'm a coffee snob, so I'm hard to please with coffee.

There is a gated, guarded car park for your convenience. There is a simple, unattended gym and swimming pool.

All in all I'd stay in the suites again.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the exhibition center and you'll get sea view(in a distance) as well
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
general_m293997, General Manager at Al Raya Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Thank you for the feedback. It is only through guest like you we are able to know the details on our services and products. Once again thank you very much and we look forward to your stay with us on the next visit to Bahrain.