“Convenient thirst-quencher in a convenient area”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #73 of 584 Restaurants in Manama
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hard Rock Cafe Bahrain is an iconic part of the Island’s restaurant scene with from scratch recipes, rocking cocktails and home to music memorabilia. The stained glass and classic wooden features create an authentic vintage feel. Day or night there is something to fit every mood and satisfy every impulse…Love All. Serve All. That's the mantra of Hard Rock and its team. Consumed with treating guests like rock stars, Hard Rock has an entourage of staff determined to spoil you rotten.
Reviewed October 4, 2017

Pleasant to find this in the "old" part of Bahrain, right on the main street. They open from 11:30 AM to midnight. Service is friendly without being overbearing. Menu offerings are varied, from an array of burgers to full meals and salads. Quality and variety is what you might find at any Hard Rock Cafe. The range of beers seems plentiful but not all were available when I was there. They have several kinds of Margaritas that are worth trying. There is of course recorded music and videos as well as a range of rock memorabilia all around the interior. I think most of the drinking/eating places are in other areas of Bahrain, or else in hotel restaurants, and so it was nice to see the Hard Rock in an area that is known more for its traditions than for open, Westernized dining. A good choice.

1  Thank George_B670

Reviewed September 23, 2017

Took a couple my friends there when we were in Town, great place to grab a bite and to check out some of the memorabilia on display; decent music be played as well.

1  Thank mjsharp66
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I love going to the Hard Rock Cafe in Bahrain and last night I was really pressed for time as I needed to get to the airport. The location is not good, what was once a thriving area has fallen into decay, so parking is a challenge. However, I found a spot and quickly popped in for a Cobb Salad (my favorite) and a couple of pints of draft beer before heading to the airport. The service was spot on and I appreciated the staff respecting my need to get out quickly. The manager even helped me with a photo and the wifi password so I could post to FaceBook. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Went there for dinner and good times , i was surprised as its located ina very busy street and the resturant is so small. Anyways the food quality is decent but the cocktails were great.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

The Hard Rock Cafe is a great restaurant that brings a little taste of home when you are away. Our server "Anna" was a pure delight, talkative smiling and extremely efficient. I will do all I can to ensure when I am in Bahrain to eat here once again.

2  Thank Frank V
HRC B, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Greetings from Hard Rock Cafe Bahrain..
Thanks so much for your feedback regarding your visit to Hard Rock Cafe Bahrain. We are always delighted to hear when our guests have a good time and that they will return in future We are very much looking forward to see you again for another ROCKin time!