“Little Italy in Bahrain”
Review of Masso

Masso
Ranked #21 of 617 Restaurants in Manama
Price range: US$40 - US$70
Cuisines: European, Italian, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Great ambience, class service, professional, relationship oriented and solution driven. Hats off to our superb waiter “Dimitrij”.

1  Thank sahar g

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely evening at Masso.. very hospitable staff and nice ambience. The perfect weather for an outdoor seating.

We ordered tenderloin steak and Lamb chops.. don’t miss out, both were perfect!

Highly recomended

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Living in France I’d forgotten the wonders of beautifully cooked Italian food. Thank you so much for reopening my eyes....

This is a lovely restaurant within the confines of a hotel and well worth a visit - unless you want pasta (which is available but please explore the wider variety of the delightful Italian dishes!).

My husband and I achieved a rarity, in as much as we both ordered different dishes. They were all gorgeous. As it was my birthday I was given a speciality of the chef which was glorious- a slice of chocolate tart... hmmmm delicious!

This is a gem in Bahrain and I thoroughly enjoyed my evening and should I return to Bahrain I would certainly return.

1  Thank alisonb537
Reviewed February 14, 2018

I have dined here a few times and had both dinner and brunch here. The brunch is a la carte, decent food and prompt service all in all not too bad.

Dinner was again good food but I sensed a little attitude from some members of the wait staff, which was rewarded by some equal attitude in my gratuity.

2  Thank Frank R
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Went there with friends many times. Never dissapoionted. Always good food, Well seasoning, Fresh, and always have special dish to supprise.
Worth to try. You got what you paid for.