“Spoiled my husband rotten with the help of the Ritz!”

The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain
Ranked #4 of 136 Hotels in Manama
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We (myself and the amazing team at the Ritz Carlton Bahrain) spoiled my husband rotten for his birthday last month! They decorated our room and even had our favorite drinks waiting for us in the executive lounge after we checked in! They sang happy birthday to him during brunch and when he arrived at his massage appointment, the staff there had a birthday cake and special gift! He loved it and we had a wonderful time. Can't wait to sneak away again!

Room Tip: Go for the lounge access rooms!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jean-Paul D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear fleuryla,
Thank you for your reviews. I am happy to hear that we made your husband’s birthday special. All my team will certainly appreciate reading your feedback. On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen of the Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Jean-Paul Dantil

Write a ReviewReviews (1,022)

Reviewed 20 October 2017

you will experience the beauty of island Bahrain.This Hotel has spacious car parking and vast landscaping. The hotel staff was so kind to help you at any time. it maintains a traditional arabic style as well as maintains modern continental values.

Dear Deepu C,
I am sure the readers of TripAdvisor will find your description useful and thank you for taking the time to share this information. Hopefully we will see you back at the resort soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

An excellent stay for just only one day! Hotel is quiet and in very attractive location, even it is a little bit old, the service was quite amazing!

A big recognition to Vladimir Santibanez, Assistant Restaurant Manager, who I knew him from his previous job in Dubai. As I was a regular guest of his previous restaurant and he knew my preferences, priceless when I checked in my room and there was a unique amenity for me knowing that I lived chips with Guacamole and Mexican Hibiscus water!!!!! It was a Wow for me to see that he still remembers me and my food and beverage preferences!

Great Ambassador, who showed me the hotel and the beautiful gardens that the hotel has!

Thank you so much!!!!! My stay was very short but really nice!

As well, thank you Vijayas! My room attendant who took the time to write a personalised note with the temperature for the next day and a shoe bag with my name!!!!!! You really made the difference!

I will certainly be back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear JNG8888,
I am delighted that you had a great time and enjoyed the services and facilities of the hotel. I am delighted to read that you were wowed by the personalized amenities prepared by both Vladimir and Vijayan. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I have been here for a congress and had a very good stay, staff was very friendly and attentive. The hotel is in a good location with a great beach. Good meeting room and good food quality. Will be back in the future

Dear Ma-Gri88,
Thank you for taking your time to review The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you would return to the hotel. Hopefully you will return for leisure so you can enjoy our indoor and outdoor facilities.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I have visited the hotel many times over the years and the service delivered by the Club Lounge team - particularly the wonderful Deepthi Mohan - is exceptional. Time and again I am made to feel like a dear friend and am thankful I get to relax in this gorgeous location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Jean-Paul D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear X827FEjanem,
Thank you for returning to the resort and sharing your feedback with the readers of TripAdvisor. I will let Deepthi knows about the wonderful comments that you have made on this review. I am happy to hear that you still found the resort as the perfect place to relax and enjoyed the service that the Club Lounge team offers.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The service that we received at this hotel was excellent in every way. Everyone would greet you, from the vigilant security guards, the helpful front desk, to anyone walking down a hallway, in this beautiful hotel. The suite that we had was large and very comfortable. Housekeeping did a great job everyday to tidy up the room and kept everything fresh. The location of this resort is fantastic. Close to everything, when we needed to venture out and about. The amenities we fantastic. My husband really enjoyed the gym with the many choices of equipment. The resort also had a private lagoon that had blue waters and white sand, where we enjoyed some beach time and a multitude of pools, that we also managed to make it to one afternoon. At the beach and pool, the hotel would come by and offer you drinks, cold wet towels and refreshing ice pops, which in the 96º heat was a welcomed relief. The thing that I liked least, happened at Primavera, the Italian restaurant. We were choosing a wine and then the staff member recommended a different wine, but we didn't realize it was twice the price of our original wine choice, until we got the bill. I think that he should have told us up front about the up-charge. My FAVORITE thing that really made my vacation special was Florine! We really connected with Florine at the Lobby Lounge. We had two breakfasts with her and some tea time too. The food and drinks that she recommended, traditional and healthy, were delicious! We enjoyed chatting with her and getting to know her. She is a proud mom of a young spelling bee champion! She is a treasure that sparkles like a diamond and she made my stay at the Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain special.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Wandalip,
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and highlighting the services of our ladies and gentlemen especially Florine which I will certainly share with them. Hopefully we will meet during your next visit. Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment you experienced and I will make sure to raise this issue with our entire service team as a training exercise. Thank you again for your feedback and for being our guest.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Overall experience was great. We will definitely stay again in the future. The staff members that we have encountered during our stay made us feel welcome, were very personable, courteous and have made us feel very safe.

Dear reynaldos751,
I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and special thanks for highlighting the excellent service you received from the Ladies and Gentlemen during your visit. We all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Jean-Paul Dantil

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manama
22 km away
ART Rotana
#1 of 5 in Amwaj Islands
6.6 km away
Gulf Hotel Bahrain Convention and Spa

Been to The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain? Share your experiences!