1,127 results
All reviewsplumstrader vicsprimaverathai loungethe club loungeprivate beachindoor and outdoor poolsindian restaurantguest relationsluxury hotellive musicstandard roomkids clubamazing hotelspecial thanksseef mallnirvana
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Rooms are wonderfully appointed. Staff are helpful, welcoming and knowledgeable. Top service from 'Jam' in the Club Lounge. Property is beautiful and never seems crowded; you can always find your own quiet spot. I compared this property with Atlantis the Palm in Dubai, as we paid a similar rate at both. Whilst we found the Atlantis, brash, overcrowded with a queue for most things, the Ritz hotel is sophisticated and elegantly understated. In my opinion the Ritz provides a far superior get-away experience. We will be visiting Bahrain and the Ritz again ...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Jean-Paul D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear Malcolm B,
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and special thanks for highlighting Jam for her top service. Your feedback on the staff and service in overall is highly appreciated and motivates the team to continue to provide engaging experiences. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

The Ritz Bahrain has everything you could ask for, but at its core is a suburb staff and beautiful hotel in a great location. If you want the perfect stay, I strongly suggest you book at the Ritz Bahrain.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company

Dear JimGrant2,
Thank you for taking your time to review the hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you for highlighting the hotel especially the staff services. I am happy to read that you are recommending the Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain to the readers of TripAdvisor. Hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Excellent choice for those who wants to spend nice weekend. Very nice location and excellent landscaping. Good selection of restaurants and coffee shops. The beach is wonderful end of October to mid of December.

Room Tip: Sea view elevated ones
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ahmed A,
Thank you for your comments and highlighting the hotel facilities. I fully agree with you regarding the beach and would suggest to other readers to walk along the beach path between hotel and the private island should not be missed! Hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

We (myself and the amazing team at the Ritz Carlton Bahrain) spoiled my husband rotten for his birthday last month! They decorated our room and even had our favorite drinks waiting for us in the executive lounge after we checked in! They sang happy birthday to him during brunch and when he arrived at his massage appointment, the staff there had a birthday cake and special gift! He loved it and we had a wonderful time. Can't wait to sneak away again!

Room Tip: Go for the lounge access rooms!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear fleuryla,
Thank you for your reviews. I am happy to hear that we made your husband’s birthday special. All my team will certainly appreciate reading your feedback. On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen of the Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2017

you will experience the beauty of island Bahrain.This Hotel has spacious car parking and vast landscaping. The hotel staff was so kind to help you at any time. it maintains a traditional arabic style as well as maintains modern continental values.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Deepu C,
I am sure the readers of TripAdvisor will find your description useful and thank you for taking the time to share this information. Hopefully we will see you back at the resort soon.