1,127 results
All reviewsplumstrader vicsprimaverathai loungethe club loungeprivate beachindoor and outdoor poolsindian restaurantguest relationsluxury hotellive musicstandard roomkids clubamazing hotelspecial thanksseef mallnirvana
Reviewed November 13, 2017

If your seeking for an amazing experience, beach location, quality food and beverages, nearby shopping malls and a wonderful staff that attends to your every request, then this will be the hotel for you.

Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Jean-Paul D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2017

Dear Bandar S-

Thank you for the wonderful comments, and we are truly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can assist on your next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

We stayed at this hotel to attend a wedding which was held at the same hotel. We faced several problems during our 2 night stay, including the following:
1- Power outage went out 3 times on the day of the wedding which resulted in 2 of our appliances burning out. We were late to the wedding due to this.
2- In room dining was very poor quality and overpriced.
3- The hotel is generally outdated.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Ryme L, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Ahmed A,
I am very sorry to read that you did not enjoy your time with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issue you had with the power outage. This was caused by AC water leakage on electric socket and once reported took a few hours to resolve. Rest assured that your In Room Dining experience has been shared with the chef and his team. If you could afford the time, I may be reached at this number +973 1758 0000. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ryme L.
Executive Assistant Manager of Rooms

Reviewed November 12, 2017

a very good experience, will come with my family, and spend peaceful time. I have recommended to family and friends, and they will be coming in the next year. In Sha Allah I will be coming back with my family

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Jean-Paul D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear 775parveezs,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending the hotel to your family and friends. On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen of the Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Impressive location and facility in a recreational, calm area. It features resemblance to my idea of a private Shangri-la: space and occasions to relax alone but find nice company if desired; Whatever you expect is available in a perfect manner: starting to comment on rooms, restaurants or the amenities is absolutly redundant (see headline).

For better understanding:
I was here for business and I normally do not fancy extensive luxury and accommodation since it makes me feel rather uncomfortable to meander in the world of the rich and beautiful (due to lack of the first). Nevertheless: Despite my unease in such environments I felt at home and very comfortable,. This is mostly due to the very friendly, sympathic and well trained staff which is always available whenever needed without being blatant or optrusive. My special regards to the muscians in the "Nirvana" I loved it and I will happily return !

Dear Edmund T,
I am pleased to hear about your stay with us and really appreciate your feedback! Thank you for your compliment on our services and for highlighting our Ladies and Gentlemen. The musicians will be so happy to hear your comments, thank you again for the wonderful feedback. We strive to be your home away from home when travelling and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2017

I stayed here 29th October - 5th November and what a joy it was. This is one of the best hotels I've stayed in - the genuine friendliness and excellent service is second to none. It makes staying here a fabulous experience as absolutely nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff - and all with a smile and professionalism. Truly the best standards anywhere. The beach/pool/restaurants/ are all superb, wish it was a vacation rather than business!

Dear martyn v v,
Thank you for your positive review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for highlighting the hotel facilities as well as the Ladies and Gentlemen. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon and hopefully you will return for leisure.