1,127 results
All reviewsplumstrader vicsprimaverathe club loungethai loungeprivate beachindoor and outdoor poolsindian restaurantguest relationsluxury hotellive musicstandard roomkids clubamazing hotelspecial thanksseef mallnirvana
Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

It is the best Ritz-carlton I had the chance to experience. The QUALITY of service provided was awesome. From the check-in to the check-out. The hostess were so great and kind. Everybody is polite and courteous.
The breakfast is fantastic, dinner very great.
The bed really comfortable with amazon pillows.
The beach is clean but be careful to the tide ;-)
Too much to say, so please try it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jean-Paul D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2017

Dear Eddy K -

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your stay. I am delighted to hear of the wonderful service you received and applaud our Ladies & Gentlemen for delivering The Ritz-Carlton mystique you've come to expect. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain once again on your next visit.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if I can assist - it would be my pleasure.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

I hit 4 continents in 3 weeks and this was at the tail end of my trip. I always expect a lot from the Ritz properties and they did not disappoint. The hotel staff was amazing, friendly, courteous and a lot of fun to interact with. The rooms were comfortable and I was finally able to get some good sleep. The food was delicious, room service and the on-site locations. Beautiful scenery and I would go back in a minute.

Room Tip: Ask for a water view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Christian H

Your comments are inspiring and we are delighted you enjoyed your visit with us. We also applaud our Ladies & Gentlemen for their service efforts and engagement during your stay. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain once again on your next visit.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

If your seeking for an amazing experience, beach location, quality food and beverages, nearby shopping malls and a wonderful staff that attends to your every request, then this will be the hotel for you.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Bandar S-

Thank you for the wonderful comments, and we are truly delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can assist on your next visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

We stayed at this hotel to attend a wedding which was held at the same hotel. We faced several problems during our 2 night stay, including the following:
1- Power outage went out 3 times on the day of the wedding which resulted in 2 of our appliances burning out. We were late to the wedding due to this.
2- In room dining was very poor quality and overpriced.
3- The hotel is generally outdated.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Ryme L, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Ahmed A,
I am very sorry to read that you did not enjoy your time with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issue you had with the power outage. This was caused by AC water leakage on electric socket and once reported took a few hours to resolve. Rest assured that your In Room Dining experience has been shared with the chef and his team. If you could afford the time, I may be reached at this number +973 1758 0000. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ryme L.
Executive Assistant Manager of Rooms

Reviewed November 12, 2017

a very good experience, will come with my family, and spend peaceful time. I have recommended to family and friends, and they will be coming in the next year. In Sha Allah I will be coming back with my family

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Jean-Paul D, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear 775parveezs,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending the hotel to your family and friends. On behalf of the Ladies and Gentlemen of the Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain, I look forward to welcoming you back soon.