Always stay here in Bahrain, good location, free shuttle to airport and less than £5 ride to center of Manama in a taxi.
Good choice of restaurants, although Buffet can be a bit expensive for what you get, but hey whats new at international chain hotels right?
Small gym, good if your staying for a week or more and need to keep up with a routine but not worth packing for if your not that bothered.
Decent swimming pool.
Beer very expensive, although to be expected of course, however £5+ for a bottle of Bud seems steep even by Middle East standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Bahrain is a four star hotel, ideally located in the "Adliya" district, it is the best choice for business and leisure. Just 8 kms. from the airport and a short drive time to the main business hubs, ports, industrial areas and conference / exhibition venues makes it perfect for business. It is even better for leisure - perfectly positioned within 5 minutes walk to the much explored "Block 338" or "Adliya Boulevard" which houses the best restaurants of Bahrain's, and a mere 6 kms. from all the leading shopping malls of Bahrain. Moderately priced with excellent proficient service makes it an all time favorite over all other for businessmen and families alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hotel Bahrain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Bahrain Hotel Manama
- Ramada Manama
- Manama Ramada
- Ramada Hotel Manama
- Ramada Hotel Bahrain Manama