“Nice but over priced”

Ihop Bahrain City Center
Ranked #197 of 609 Restaurants in Manama
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

I had a nice experience with IHOP when I was living in California and thought of trying this restaurant when I visited Bahrain. In general it was fine but not as good as the ones in US. It was busy during my visit and the waiting time to receive the order was just OK. We were two and got the compo meal of frid egg, sausage and pancakes and other order of chocolate creap. I did not like the ready made chocolate toapping but the other items were just fine. The price of two persons meal was around $34 which is high for such kind of food.
It worth to visit but not regularly:)

Reviewed November 12, 2016

Popped into IHOP for the first time since I lived in America, had fond memories of platefuls of pancakes dripping in syrup so for the first time in years my partner and I indulged ourselves with pancakes and lashings of maple syrup, you need a sweet tooth and can't eat too much but we loved it, couldn't fault either the food or service.

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

There r waaay better pancake and waffles restaurants in Bahrain! Last time I ordered a waffle it was FROZEN and dry when I asked the waiter he said it's fresh ..the worst waffle I've had ever!!

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

How on earth could it be in any way possible that you get to IHOP to enjoy your mouth-watering buttermilk pancakes or waffles only to be told, 10 mins after putting in your order, that they are out of Maple Syrup... IHOP... Out of maple syrup....

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant offers daily breakfast menu. It includes pancakes, waffles, steaks and eggs. The prices are very high for the type of food offered. Also, the service is very slow and I had to request some missing items several items like the forks, the syrups and the sugar. Also, the tea and coffee arrived late.