All reviews american alley perfect location non smoking walking distance swimming pool shabab belmar microwave receptionist olga floor noise toothbrush gym towels bedroom internet
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Very nice hotel, big rooms and comfortable bed. Great location with plenty of western restaurants near by.
Its an older hotel dated with the little things that needs attention but not enough to really matter.
The receptionist Alma was very attentive and even though my room was not ready she was calling housekeeping to give me updates. I asked for a room away from the noise and the streets, she took care of it. Very impressed. Housekeeping was always available and everyone was helpful.
The room was non smoking and its really was. When I walked in the room it was so clean and was fresh .
Going down the elevator the was a guy wiping down the walls and the floor buttons with a sanitizer.

All and all I will recommend the hotel to all.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2018

i stayed there so many times,love the place and location .... big room and clean,very near from coffee shops and serves ..
only i dont like the Last visit when i have problem in the AC and one of the stuff name LANA told me if we cant fix the AC we will refund you your money !!
it wasnt professional way from reception to say like that and let go by 11:30 pm !!

any The problem has been solved and i received any apology for what happened..
still im going there because other stuff very hulpfull
and friendly

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mishal s
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

I did my check out today and I have to say that I was really happy that I booked such a perfect place. The service level is highly satisfying, the lobby is 24/7 available for all requests, the staff is highly trained, professional, well-mannered, and respectful. The place is completely clean, organized, and as expected. The location is an A+ as it is surrounded with 20+ restaurants, convenience and grocery stores, pharmacies, ATMs, and 24/7 Supermarkets (Walking distance).

My room was so clean, organized, and smells good. The suite includes everything you need from AC, full Kitchen electronics (Samsung High Electronics), Smart TV and Wifi. They also have a garage of 4 floors, decent pool on the roof with showers and towels, and a 24/7 professional massage service.

All in all, I would highly recommend this place for its value for money, location, their superb service, and their wonderful hospitality.

Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality and I will definitely visit soon.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

More than once I booked on this hotel. The staff were very friendly. Location is on shabab street with so many resturants and shoped. Old shopping are is close by. I do recommend this place, prices is acceptable with clean rooms.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for the F1, big rooms, clean facilities and layout. Swimming pool on roof top is refreshing and great alternative. Situated in a busy night life district, account for a longer return back to the hotel. Great price quality relationship.

Date of stay: April 2018