“old mangiamo new bijeh”

Mangiamo
Ranked #301 of 732 Restaurants in Tehran
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 26, 2016

hm i ordered grilled pasta it was good but could be better thou. on the whole its a mid range resturant with nice decoration and outdoor place

Reviewed June 30, 2016

My wife and I went back to the formerly called Mangiamo, now re branded Bijeh to try their ravioli again.
I ordered the same spinach ravioli and although it seemed that the recipe was a bit different from the one I had tried just a few months ago (!), it was equally delicious.
We also ordered the Beef Stroganoff pizza which was also fantastic.
It was a rather uncrowded weekday evening and there was no confusion regarding our order this time and the food arrived at our table in a timely manner.

1  Thank AG4E
Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

It's a good italian style restaurant, where you can find a good pizza, but also starters are good. During this season (we are in May), you can eat outside with a good temperature.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

Formerly called Mangiamo, the Italian restaurant has been recently rebranded Bijeh. The menu has changed as a result. The staff were also different so I am sure the same is with the chef.

My wife and I went there for dinner on Valentine’s Day without a reservation so it was acceptable to have to wait for a table. We were finally offered a table outside which is adequately equipped with heaters and we even had the starters there. But since the people next to us were constantly smoking, we asked to be seated inside which fortunately happened very quickly. The service was slow however, which is again acceptable given the busy evening.

We had smoked salmon with guacamole and Caesar salad for starters. The salad was ok, but the smoked salmon was by far not the best I have had.

For the main courses, we had Spinach Ravioli and beef pasta. The pasta was average, but I liked the steamed vegetables in it and the serving was very generous. The ravioli on the hand was fantastic; one of the best I’ve had in Tehran.

The only bad thing about the night was that there was apparently some confusion when we moved inside and they forgot our main course order. We sat there for almost an hour constantly complaining to the waiters and being told that we had to wait until a manager found out what was going on and we got our meals in less than 10 minutes.

All said and done, I don’t think that probably wouldn’t have happened if we were there any day but Valentine’s Day!

1  Thank AG4E
Reviewed January 20, 2015 via mobile

Food is average, nothing special. Like most restaurants not all items of menu is available.
They have a VIP menu for their Pizza which I didn't try cause the price was too high for a pizza.
They said they'll use a better quality cheese for their VIP menu.

1  Thank Taraparaben