“One of the best”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2015

I'm so picky like extremely picky when its come to food!! Edo serve really good japanese food of course you can't compare it with outside of kuwait but in kuwait its one of the best with KEI :)

Reviewed June 29, 2015

I have gone to Edo in a business dinner and the experience was pretty good. As a lover of Japanese food I set my bar really high. In here the sushi met the expectations (particularly the yellowtail). The maki was nice but not the best in my life. The edamame was good. The shrimp tempura was excellent. The sesame seaweed salad was good. The beef teppanyaki was not so good. The sesame ice cream was not as creamy as I would have liked, but tasted good.

The menu is very large and the dishes are not cheap (but you are in Kuwait, what else you expect).

The atmosphere is nice and the service correct.

In summary a nice place for a business dinner, a good Japanese restaurant but not the best of the best. But I would recommend it and would love to try other dishes.

Reviewed April 9, 2015

Delicious and good atmosphere restaurant. Fresh sushi, warm and salty edamame, fantastic udon plate and very refreshing lemonade with mint!!! Tuesday with live music!

Reviewed March 17, 2015

The atmosphere was good and food was delicious. staff were very helpful,service was excellent and it is worth the visit.

Reviewed December 20, 2014

My husband and I went to Edo for lunch today, when we arrived the parking was full but thankfully they had valet l, once we went inside we smelled a strong cigarette smell, half of the place allowed smoking (in doors) and the other half was non smoking, but since the place was tiny .. you can pretty much smell the smoking anywhere you sit, the service was kinda slow, now the food:

*Seafood Gyoza arrived first and it was average
*Sushi was very basic and boring, the fish didn't taste fresh
*Beef Teriyaki was not that good and the veggies that came with it had a LONG BLACK HAIR, yes ... we were shocked, felt sick and when we showed the hair to the waiter he apologised and offered a new dish, but we just asked for the check, they canceled the order from the bill, all we got was a shy apology, the manager didn't even bother to come by our table himself. we are not happy and will never go there again.