“Great location and good Japanese”
Review of Edo

Edo
Ranked #66 of 589 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2017

The atmosphere was great. The service was very good (could have been better- some of our requests were unattended due to forgetfulness). The food was not up to the standards I'm used to from Edo. Sashimi was good, make rolls where "ok", salad was very good, soup was very good, sobu noodles were excellent and the soft crab shell appetizer was outstanding.
Having said that, I usually over expect from Edo for the fact that it is one of the best Japanese restaurants in Kuwait.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

The place is nicely located facing the gold course, the food is very good and the service is good. Reservation is advisable weekend nights

2  Thank AOmeiri
Reviewed March 17, 2016

When I think about having sushi in Kuwait, Edo is definitely one of the top 2 on my list! Their sushi quality is amazing along with the atmosphere of its restaurants. I particularly prefer the one overlooking the Golf Course in Sahara club. I go there with my hubby whenever we have a special occasion to celebrate and also casually.

Reviewed March 16, 2016 via mobile

Edo's is my all time favourite Japanese restaurant. The staff is amazing and the food is always great. Definitely recommended it.

Reviewed March 9, 2016 via mobile

My favorite sushi restaurant in Kuwait, amazing quality and taste, loved the sushi there, the only downside that it's very expensive when compared to other sushi restaurants around and small portions.