We got our bags out of our car with the help of a staff member. We went into lobby. The lobby was completely full of a smoke smell-3 people smoking nearby. I made sure to ask for a smoke free room, at which the man nodded and said it was of course smoke free. We went up to the room and I was in complete SHOCK. Stains EVERYWHERE on the couches, carpet, and coffee table. There were 3 mattresses full of stains directly outside the room door-filthy disgusting. I guess they were replacing them. There were crumbles and dirt on the couches and floor.
We asked for a new room. The next room was improved-and when I say improved I mean it went from 1 point to a 1.5 points with 100 points being the highest. There were crumbles on the couch, dust everywhere. Stains on coffee table.
Bottom line, we left immediately. I would NEVER stay here, not even if you paid me. It made my stomach hurt. This is not a family place. This is a place someone stays when they have no respect for themselves.
Trashy, cheap, dirty, filthy. More
- Free Wifi