“Amazing food and great location”
Review of Nino

Nino
Ranked #55 of 588 Restaurants in Kuwait City
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with my family, amazing location in Arabella Kuwait overlooking the Arabian Gulf, water front location, amazing food the Risotto is certainly one of the yummy dishes, asked for Ma Turkish coffee but the answer of the waiter that they don't have such coffee in their brand restaurant, but have espresso, absolutely the best espresso I had in my life. Awesome strongly recommended. The burger for the kids was amazing, but the Benne pasta was not that good. Service staff was very good and very polite, despite they need to add some smile to their service then it will be great.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

It’s very yummy specially the pasta , ceaser salad ,mini burgers, pizza and the eggplant . I loved the mashroom soup mostly

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Used to go there just for pizza when I lived across the street, which is ok.
Went back last night for full meals.
I had questions about a few entrees and practically had to pry information from our Filipina server rather then have her explain. Terrible!
Anyone can just take orders and bring food to the table.
People expect staff to actually KNOW about the food they serve AND explain the dishes to guests!
And, even then the meal was NOT what it was advertised to be!
I ordered "Miso Salmon" which had NO miso whatsoever!
When I called our server over and explained that I could tell there was no miso used in preparing the dish she told me that the salmon is marinaded in miso,
I lived in Japan, (even speak Japanese) and cook with miso myself and told her what she's telling me is impossible. Then a guy who said he was the restaurant manager: Indian named "Saroj" or something to that effect walked over and said no, it's not marinaded that miso is brushed (in a small area) on the plate. I said that what he was talking about was balsamic vinegar and not miso. He then said: oh yeah it's a mix of both. Get your story straight! Why not call it pineapple salmon since there's no pineapple either?! for almost 7 KD the portion of salmon served is at best an appetizer size! About 4OZ or so.
If you have been to Ikea at the Ave. Mall they serve what would be about an 8 oz portion, is ONLY 2.5 KD for a full meal and actually tastes MUCH better. so, for one third the price and double the portion, a MUCH better bet!
When I told them that we were unhappy with the meal, they just laughed...
WOW...
Speechless...
NO effort whatsoever to try and resolve or turn the situation around.
Instead, they'd rather have guests leave with 'a bad taste in their mouth' so to speak...
AVOID!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

The atmosphere is good, and the staff friendly and welcoming but the food is not great. My burger meat was very processed, fries soggy, and generally sub par.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

We ate in this restaurant earlier on this week. We arrived quite early at around 7.30 and the place was empty. We decided to eat outside and there were plenty of tables available. However by the time we left it was full outside and filling up inside - around 9.30 pm.

There is a pretty good menu and the service was pretty good as well.

Would definitely visit again next time in Kuwait City