Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$135
PricelineUS$135
Prestigia.comUS$149
All reviews mini market small market calm neighborhood heartfelt gratitude one bedroom apartment long stay excellent experience conference room home from home the heart of the city rooms are modern the hotel staff a great stay recommend this hotel special thanks visit beirut boutique hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2021

A five star hotel. The staff is deeply committed. The hotel is one of the most peaceful, clean and high standards hotel I have visited. Higly recommended. It’s my favorite place in Beirut. Thanks to all of you

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hotel The Key Beirut, Other at The Key ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2021

Dear lmartinez66,

Thank you very much for taking time to review your stay at The Key!
We are happy that you were impressed by the service provided by our team and that your stay met your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Kind Regards,
The Key Team

Reviewed March 4, 2021 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for 5 days . First of all the hotel is super clean and second it has very relaxing atmosphere and design . The staff are very nice, professional and respectful .I like the idea of the mini market inside it’s very convenient . And what made it better during my stay is the cat that delivered on their terrace and they made her a small house and they were so friendly with her and her babies and it was so heart warming . Overall I really enjoyed my time and will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel The Key Beirut, Other at The Key ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2021

Dear Mrs. Mireille, Thank you for your thorough feedback following your stay with us, we are happy to know that your stay and our team met your expectations. We hope to see you soon, and we hope by that time the kittens will be grown and healthy and wandering the premises. We look forward to your next visit, Yours Sincerely, The Key Team.

Reviewed March 4, 2021

Very good customer care. Especially from Reine, Sam and Emilio !! !. They make you feel at home. Thank you very much for the excellent services and observation of the Covid-19 Standard Operating Procedures.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Mbaasa , Thank you for the feedback following your stay with us, The team and I are happy to know we made your stay a wonderful one and we value your loyalty, We hope to see you again the soonest, Yours sincerely, The Key Team.

Reviewed February 26, 2021

Myself and the family been many times at The Key and recently we stayed for almost 3 months and all we could say that it even felt better than home. From the moment you step at the entrance of the hotel, you are received in a very warm and welcoming mood after which the great journey starts when you step inside the hotel starting from reception, cellar, room, whole staff etc... Room super clean, no disturbance whatsoever, super quick service and the staff always attentive to any requests... I travel a lot due to my type of work and I can simply say that the standards I have seen at this hotel could easily give it more than 5 stars.

Room tip: All rooms are the same..
Date of stay: November 2020
Hotel The Key Beirut, Other at The Key ApartHotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2021

Dear Mr. Abadie,

Thank you for your loyalty and your amazing review,
The team and the management are happy to know they delivered the expected service.
Looking forward to your next visit,
The Key Team

Reviewed February 24, 2021

My second trip to the Key and again, i can't fault the hotel or the staff.

Absolutely nothing is too much trouble for them. Such kind, attentive and professional staff whom i got to know very well and it was so lovely to come back and see them after 6 weeks at home.
Despite the full lock down and many elements of the hotel being closed the staff went above and beyond for us.
Very nice rooms and the beds are so comfortable! Initially my mattress was far too soft for and they changed it without a fuss. Absolutely perfect after that!

I can't recommend the Key enough. Well worth a visit and a stay there.

I look forward to returning one day.

Thank you to everyone!

Room tip: The corner rooms (ending in 5) are huge and offer a lovely view to the mountains.
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear 902katyd,

Thank you for the time spent sharing your review with us,
Your comments are what we aim for. The whole team and I are happy to know your stay was at your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future,
Till that time, please accept our best regards,