Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$45
Agoda.comUS$45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Very clean hotel and looks new one , I got quite room.
Place is good, few meters away from Hamra st.
What I did not like the parking space is too small
Staff is so friendly and helpful
I enjoyed staying there

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Everything in Lebanon was great except my experience with this hotel. At the day of check out I was at front desk to check out, they put balance on me without knowing what it was for!!!! I told them I paid in full the first day. The reception guy was young and unprofessional and the manager even worse. When they couldn’t find out what’s the charge for. He told ok it’s local calls because you ordered food once. They charge me almost $13 local calls for ordering food once!!!! Despite of the receptionist was too impolite.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a few days with friends, and the experience from beginning to end was horrendous. Loud parties, unclean rooms, reception staff letting themselves in to your room despite DND signs on the door, and a complete inability to keep the hotel safe or clean. I ended up checking out early and finding alternative accommodation.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Departure49505313491
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

I booked and got confirmation from Booking.com but when I arrived there at 22:00 they told me that we don’t have any booking for you, after showing them the booking they said that they are fully booked and couldn’t accommodate me.

And the worst part was that they sent email to booking claiming that I didn’t show up.

Don’t visit them unless you have another place to stay at

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I was honestly surprised by the room. It was spacious, beautiful furniture and super clean! Staff were also extremely helpful they offer free parking and also they park the car for you. And finally, the location. Is perfect. It's a walking distance to cafes, restaurants, snack shops...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple