All reviews point onwards executive suit complimentary upgrade i highly recommend this hotel kind staff nice stay raouche ofcourse hangers supermarket
Reviewed February 14, 2018

We came to Beirut to see the city just for a couple of days, and we booked here because of it's good price and the fact that it looked nice from the photos online. They do have an airport shuttle and 24 hour reception, which was great because we got in pretty late. When we got there and began check-in, they decided to upgrade us to a suite for no extra charge, just because it was our first time there! We had a great stay in a super comfy-room, and then we checked out in order to catch our flight home. After a mix up and some issues with our tickets, we had to return to the hotel in the middle of the night, and they were so helpful and kind, giving us the same suite at the same discounted online price that we had originally booked with! They were great about helping us arrange taxis and fixing any issues in the room. The wifi was a bit spotty and the view from the hotel isn't all that great, but because of the kind staff, great rooms, and good location I would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

The location is perfect, welcoming and friendly staff ( they upgraded me from room to suite) smiling all the time, Wi fi connection very good except in restaurant.
The room is clean and A/C good.
Breakfast has no varieties but its ok.
I am still there and having so much fun

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank rolam186
Reviewed February 8, 2017

The first room we got was unmade. The staff of the hotel gave us another room saying that the second was the best one...well, it was: noisy, dirty, shabby and terribly hot!
The bath had some red spots and hair in the sink so the shower didn't work. There were spiderwebs on the corners. The furniture was shabby, tha walls were scrapen, the safe and the fridge were broken, the wardrobe could not be closed...On my second day there, I found a piar of socks under the bed which did not belong neither to me nor to my boyfriend...I wondered: how do they clean?!?! Moreover the first day we had only 2 towels for everything (face, hair, hands....). In my opinion this hotel is not clean....

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank issam d
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

5 stars service and very professional and friendly staf.
Clean and neat rooms, relaxing furnishing, delicious menu. ..thumbs up!
I'll repeat this experience again soon for sure!!!
Keep on the great job and wish you all the best...

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dr. Ghayath A
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

The hotel location is good but there is no view at all, I don't know why they put sea view pictures! The hotel is very dirty and breakfast is disaster, welcoming, hospitality 0000000. It was worth please don't ever visit. I wish to take more pictures to help other people to not have bad stay like me but I think this is more than enough. Location should not matter because there are many other hotels nearby and similar prices.

Date of stay: August 2016