All reviews cigar lounge indigo restaurant chocolate fondue visited le infinity pool corner suite an executive suite coffee machine rooftop restaurant heart of downtown four seasons professional staff modern hotel amazing service rooms are large restaurants and bars the location is perfect
Reviewed April 5, 2016

I love this hotel , the only place I chose when I'm in BEIRUT. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was extremely fresh, The breakfast buffet is excellent. The location was serene and comfortable for me and my family.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Dear Zanta O,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I would like to seize this opportunity and mirror my appreciation for the time you've spared so to share with us your experience at our hotel.

I am glad you enjoyed our facilities and the efficient service rendered by our employees during your stay.As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to offer our guests a truly memorable experience and the highest levels of customer service.

We do sincerely hope to welcome you and your family once again in the near future and earn the chance to thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

great hotel. friendly staff..Cool, modern, super efficient team, modern and artistic room design ...all calmed and pleased. Good meeting rooms and catering. Food in conference room was excellent....Beautiful location.Great view. Very welcoming team...

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2016

Dear Nabil J,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I truly appreciate your feedback and I am delighted to learn that we have met and exceeded your expectations in many areas. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World Ltd., we continuously strive to offer exemplary levels of service.

We do sincerely hope to welcome you once again in the near future and earn the chance to thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

Superb hotel, ideally located in the center of Lebanon. Excellent spacious and clean rooms. Very friendly staff. Great food and the best breakfast location in Beirut on their rooftop, which is suitable for business meeting and lunches. Definitely my place of choice in Beirut

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Dear Terractive,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am thrilled to see you have enjoyed your stay and have appreciated our central location.I will share your comments with my team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. We always strive to meet our guests’ needs and expectations and it is extremely rewarding when we receive fantastic reviews like yours.

Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

Excellent hotel everything was perfect and the staff were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend it. The way everything is arranged makes u wonder how much the management cares to impress u. The food was extremely fresh and you will get smiles wherever you go.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2016

Dear Zeina F,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I was delighted to read all the positive comments you kindly made about your experience at Le Gray .The team is committed to offering the highest service standards and it is most reassuring to know that you enjoyed every aspect of it. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to offer our guests a truly memorable experience and the highest levels of customer service.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

What we liked:

- The best thing of the hotel was the location, right in downtown Beirut. The room was comfortable, big and clean, and so was the bathroom. Well equipped with a lovely espresso machine. Service was nice and well-meaning.

What we didn't like:

- Room was somewhat noisy; you could hear traffic and the noise from a nearby mosque woke us up at 5 am several days.
- There is NO lobby whatsoever, or any place to wait for people or just hang out a bit. You can either stay in your room or go to the cafeteria.
- One of the big things advertised in the hotel is the swimming pool with amazing views on the rooftop. However, it was closed during our stay there for maintenance and we weren't notified about it beforehand. They said it was too cold anyway (20 C), however we would have liked to have it accesible to relax during the day there.
- Even if the service seemed nice, they were not very effective. We had trouble at check out at payment, and also when asking for our bags to be taken down they said they would do so right away. 10 min later we decided to take them down on our own. We also had an incident while asking for a taxi, which I relate below.

What we REALLY DISLIKED:

- We asked reception to provide a taxi for us for a 15 min journey which usually is around 15$ at most. The hotel provided us a taxi (old car, non luxury or anything) and told him how much to charge us: 44 $. We felt extremely taken advantage of; we had asked for the hotel to provide us with the service so as tourists a random street taxi wouldn't take advantage, trusting they would do the best for their costumers. However, they appear to have a deal with a taxi company to rip you off instead. Even the taxi driver told us if we wanted to hire him again later on, we could call him directly and get a far better price.

Overall I would say it has a poor quality/price rate, considering I paid 1300+ $ for 4 nights stay in a standard room with NO breakfast included. Even if the room was big and nice, it lacked the warmth or 'special' feeling that a hotel of this price and category should have had. Feeling like your own hotel is taking advantage of you (overcharging a taxi to get some benefit for themselves) is certainly what I disliked the most. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Dear Ana G,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am happy to note that you have enjoyed Le Gray’s location in Beirut central district, our modern rooms and especially the services rendered to you by our committed staff.I have however noted your list of cons and was mostly disturbed by your comment about your taxi experience; our guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Please rest assured that the speeding matter has been addressed with the concerned,and a full investigation in regards to your comments is in progress.

I hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in Le Gray Beirut.