US$314
Priceline
US$435
US$380
  • Restaurant
All reviewscigar loungeindigo restaurantvisited lemassage sessioncorner suiteinfinity poolrooftop restaurantcoffee machinefour seasonsheart of downtownprofessional staffluxury hotelamazing hotelrooms are largeamazing servicethe location is perfectspecial thanks
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

It was the first time for my husband and I at Le Gray Hotel and it will definitely not be our last!!!! We truly enjoyed our dinner at the Indigo. The food was spectacular and the view was breathtaking. Also, the front desk team was very nice to us, especially Hassan; he was wonderful and is a great asset for the hotel.. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Beirut!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Jessica C,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I would like to seize this opportunity and mirror my appreciation for the time you've spared so to share with us your experience at our hotel.

It is always a thrill to get such a review, particularly when it is as positive as your experience was. We strive every day to ensure our guests have a marvelous time at our hotel and it is extremely rewarding to know we have succeeded.

We do sincerely hope to welcome you once again in the near future and earn the chance to thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Great hotel, fascinating pool even though it is not very big. Great Gym & Spa, 360 bar and I can keep going on. Great location can go walking to Hamra, Mar Mkhayel, Zaytouna Bay, Gemayze, and of course downtown. Great service. Top 2 hotels in Beirut

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Fadi A,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

It is always a thrill to get such a review, particularly when it is as positive as your experience is. We strive every day to ensure our guests have a marvelous time at our hotel and it is extremely rewarding to have a guest like you who have appreciated our overall services and staff professionalism.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Le Gray is exceptional: the property is beautifully modern, balanced, comfortable and well situated with an exceptional array of facilities; the rooms and beds are delightfully furnished - try the suites with their beautiful views and french doors; but most importantly the staff and service are exceptional, even by the standards of the most difficult customers! I had an issue which the super elegant manager Chloe Chlela resolved with seamless style, panache and finesse; the front office, room service and breakfast staff are all a delight to engage with and food is exceptional; the competitor is the Four Seasons but the experience is different and perhaps doesn't compare - Chloe and the management here are undoubtedly superior, from the point of booking to the point of departure, and this is my first choice in Beirut; enjoy!

Room Tip: Premium over deluxe if you value balconies; the suites are great and well priced - work with the reservations team they are very helpful!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Dear World T,

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

The Bar at Le Gray,
An amazing place to be one of the most classiest bar in town with a panoramic view of the city.
Try the Suchi, visited last week the hotel but we got confused with the new entrance they had opened.
I recommend this hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear joe h,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am very delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience at Bar 360 and that you have appreciated the overall ambiance and food.As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World Ltd., we continuously strive to offer memorable and exquisite levels of service to our valued guests.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

I am a regular at Le Gray Gym and Spa, and over the past three years I had received the best service from all the staff. My Personal Trainer Hadi has transformed my endurance and body shape to levels I did not expect to achieve!! The Gym is always clean and very well maintained and the Spa is the best in Beirut.

Stayed: January 2018
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear symz85,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am delighted to know that you are a loyal member at our GYM and Pure Gray Spa.I will pass on your comments to the team who I am sure will be pleased to read your constructive feedback. As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World Ltd., we continuously strive to offer exemplary levels of service.