US$216
US$65
US$59
US$380
  • Restaurant
All reviewscigar loungeindigo restaurantchocolate fonduevisited leinfinity poolcorner suitecoffee machinerooftop restaurantheart of downtownfour seasonsprofessional staffrooms are largemodern hotelamazing servicethe location is perfectspacherry
Reviewed January 30, 2018

The hotel is situated in downtown town Beirut very close to Shops the Souks, the Corniche and the Marina. The rooms are spacious, extremely comfortable catering for all needs. The at breakfast is plentiful with a vast variety to choose from. The staff is friendly,helpful making you feel right at home.

Room Tip: All rooms are exteremely comfortable
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank bcharalambous
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Dear bcharalambous,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I would like to seize this opportunity and mirror my appreciation for the time you've spared so to share with us your experience at our hotel.

The team and I are all enchanted to read your positive comments you kindly made about your experience at Le Gray and couldn't be more contented to know that the we have succeeded in meeting your expectations .As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to offer memorable and exquisite levels of service to our valued guests, and it is very rewarding when we receive positive feedback such as yours.

We do sincerely hope to welcome you once again in the near future and earn the chance to thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

It was the first time for my husband and I at Le Gray Hotel and it will definitely not be our last!!!! We truly enjoyed our dinner at the Indigo. The food was spectacular and the view was breathtaking. Also, the front desk team was very nice to us, especially Hassan; he was wonderful and is a great asset for the hotel.. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Beirut!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Jessica C,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

It is always a thrill to get such a review, particularly when it is as positive as your experience was. We strive every day to ensure our guests have a marvelous time at our hotel and it is extremely rewarding to know we have succeeded.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Great hotel, fascinating pool even though it is not very big. Great Gym & Spa, 360 bar and I can keep going on. Great location can go walking to Hamra, Mar Mkhayel, Zaytouna Bay, Gemayze, and of course downtown. Great service. Top 2 hotels in Beirut

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Dear Fadi A,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

It is always a thrill to get such a review, particularly when it is as positive as your experience is. We strive every day to ensure our guests have a marvelous time at our hotel and it is extremely rewarding to have a guest like you who have appreciated our overall services and staff professionalism.

Reviewed January 20, 2018

Le Gray is exceptional: the property is beautifully modern, balanced, comfortable and well situated with an exceptional array of facilities; the rooms and beds are delightfully furnished - try the suites with their beautiful views and french doors; but most importantly the staff and service are exceptional, even by the standards of the most difficult customers! I had an issue which the super elegant manager Chloe Chlela resolved with seamless style, panache and finesse; the front office, room service and breakfast staff are all a delight to engage with and food is exceptional; the competitor is the Four Seasons but the experience is different and perhaps doesn't compare - Chloe and the management here are undoubtedly superior, from the point of booking to the point of departure, and this is my first choice in Beirut; enjoy!

Room Tip: Premium over deluxe if you value balconies; the suites are great and well priced - work with the reservations team they are very helpful!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
GeorgesOjeil, General Manager at Le Gray Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Dear World T,

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

The Bar at Le Gray,
An amazing place to be one of the most classiest bar in town with a panoramic view of the city.
Try the Suchi, visited last week the hotel but we got confused with the new entrance they had opened.
I recommend this hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear joe h,

Greetings from Le Gray Beirut!

I am very delighted to know that you have enjoyed your experience at Bar 360 and that you have appreciated the overall ambiance and food.As a member of the Leading Hotels of the World Ltd., we continuously strive to offer memorable and exquisite levels of service to our valued guests.