All reviews sea view high floor room was clean kamel airport reception location mr taxi gym
Reviewed July 13, 2018

The location was great.
The price gave good value for that the hotel offers.
My room was clean, modern and with a wonderful view of the sea.
Their breakfast was very complete and included in the price.
They drive every hour to the airport. This meant I saved myself the taxi or Uber fare to get there. It was a complementary service.
They offer to use the gym of their other Lancaster hotel located one minute away, but had to pay extra, so I passed on that.

Absolutely nothing to complain about. Hoping to stay there next time I am in Beirut!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2017

I booked for one night two rooms with sea view and made couple of specific requirements. The morning of check-in day a pleasant lady called and offered an upgrade to a suite with two bedrooms which I declined since my teen kids prefer their own separate room for privacy and told her to stick to my original booking. Upon check in the receptionist I think Ehab started the check in process of the customer behind me ( which irritated me since no respect for the turn/queue) . The second surprise was his PR stunt that he decided to upgrade me to a suite so I declined and explained to him that earlier this morning a lady from the hotel called for the same. Since he did not like my refusal he stated that you will get one room sea view and the other back side view. I madly refused and told him to stick to my booking.com reservation/confirmation to my surprise he cared less about booking.com reservation and told me to go and complain. At this stage my attitude turned aggressive and ended up getting one bed room with sea view for the kids and a two bedroom suite for myself and my wife. The irony is that the receptionist attitude as if he is doing me a favour giving a suite instead of being apologetic for not reserving the 2 sea view rooms as per the website booking.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank AOmeiri
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Clean with Great location, spent three nights, the arrival and departure was smooth and welcoming, room view was not great as it looks over burger king and a scrap yard, but if you take a high floor you could avoid this and you would have a great view of the sea.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

The hotel location is wonderful and has rooms with see view which makes your stay totally different.

All staff are welcomer and a great thanks to Mr.Kamel Rahhal about his gentelity , professionality and his advice to change our reservation to one of those see view rooms.

The hotel is clean and I recommend others to try it.

Thanks..

Mahmoud

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

I booked a one night stay in this hotel but the email wasn't correct so I canceled the booking and rebooked with the correct email address
When I tried to check in, Rabih from the reception said that my reservation is canceled but I showed him the confirmation of the other reservation. But he said it wasn't received! Two reservations at the same time, one was received (canceled)and the other one wasn't(confirmed)!
I had to call Booking.com and they had to call the hotel directly until the issue was resolved.
That wasn't the worst part,
Rabih asked me to sign a receipt of which I already put my PIN number ! He said it's still mandatory (he's lying) since there was no place to sign, there's only tip and total but he insisted! So I signed
Rabih shouldn't be at reception at all! He lacks professionalism and courtesy
Unfortunately despite my good relations with this chain of hotels
It's coming to an end