Lowest prices for your stay
US$448
SAVE US$87
Booking.comUS$448
eDreamsUS$448
Lol.travelUS$514
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2019

the rooms are great and the service is friendly. Excellent views from upper floors. It wasnt pool season yet but I would like to go back and check out the roof top in the summer! I dont know why im doing this. i would like to keep the place a secret, but in any case... I would definitely stay there again. Best rgds.

Date of stay: March 2019
Pamela S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2019

Dear Precious Guest,

Thank you for sharing this review and for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you!

We are extremely delighted you enjoyed your stay. This feedback will help us to consistently deliver true hospitality with the support of hotel management

Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

From the moment I checked in to reaching the spacious suite. I knew the stay was going to be enjoyable. Great to have the complimentary happy hour soon after arrival. Perfect having the complimentary basement laundry facilities after traveling for 3 weeks. Staybridge is also well priced for its offerings.

Extensive breakfast - good location.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bedderseagle
Pamela S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2019

Reviewed October 3, 2019

We had booked a studio but were upgraded to a one bedroom suite. On top of that we decided to upgrade ourselves to the 19th floor - it was so worth it! The view from the balcony over the city and the sea is indescribable. We even enjoyed sitting for a moment listening to the azan when sitting on the balcony due to the cool effect of the sounds coming from many different directions.

The room itself was very clean and felt new. The pillows were fantastic (almost bodysize) and rooms are very well isolated. The breakfast was lovely with both international and local dishes - I especially appreciated the croissants with thyme!

The rooftop pool is just as cool as it looks in the images which was a nice surprise! The view from there is magnificent too and we spent half a day relaxing there in the sun - I recommend going there in the morning around 9-10 if you enjoy sunbathing.

All in all a great experience and we enjoyed the location too as we like to do lots of walking - the area is a good starting point to see lots of sights. Around five minutes west are also different Berber restaurants where you can choose shawarma, juices, pastries, meat or falafel as take away and enjoy at the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Pamela S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

Reviewed September 22, 2019

Last time I visited Beirut was over 50 years ago and I was hesitant to take my wife with me to see my brother, which I didn't see for nearly 41 years. Staybridge was in ideal location for places I use to visit (Al Hamra), coupled with friendly staff (Ali and Yasmine), helping with the best place to eat, purchasing local sim card, exchanging money etc.. Clean and cool (very quiet A/C) rooms with fantastic views over Beirut sitting in the balcony especially in the evening.
Breakfast was enjoyable experience, variety of tasty Lebanese food, coffee, juices and delicious pastries with friendly serving staff. Close by is al hamra, offering wonderful walks and lively atmosphere. Again anything you need just ask Ali or Yasmine VERY helpful, they will book you a Taxi to take to Beirut city centre or arrange another one to take you to local attractions(like Jeita Grotto). Overall all Staybridge is highly recommend and will defiantly go back again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Pamela S, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit us again at your home away from home.

Ihab Kanawati

Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

Very professional and very staff. Rooms are always clean and complimentary water on the daily. DIY laundry service and breakfast is really good. They have free food and drinks on selected days for an hour. Rooftop pool is really good. This hotel has a great location for the Hamra area. Highly recommend

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pamela S, Manager at Staybridge Suites Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.

We hope you will visit us again at your home away from home.

Ihab Kanawati