All reviews le vendome sister hotel top floor boutique hotel sea view minute neck free night rose water limited facilities platinum member rooftop overlooking home away from home ihg hotels beautiful property intercontinental phoenicia necessary amenities comfortable beds
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Not branded as an Intercontinental Hotel although Intercontinental do advertise as such and there are similarities inside.
Nice hotel, good service, pleasant staff. Our room was very clean and tidy, and most noise was blocked out although we slept well. Good views.
All snacks and drinks except alcohol in room are free and replenished daily although the day before we left they weren't replenished. We had to request coffee sachets so we could have early morning coffee. We would stay again. Nice location, close to start of corniche.

Room tip: We stayed in room 903.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your well-thought of feedback about Le Vendôme Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know that we have met your expectations during your stay and that you think it's a great location and staff!
Thank you again for your positive review; looking forward to welcome you back the soonest!
Best regards,
Tamara Salha
Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I made a booking in this property but the information provided to me by their reservation agent was incorrect and completely different from what they advertise on their website.
The agent was very unwilling to help even if i have IHG Platinum status.
I will now need to cancel the booking as they have provided me with incorrect information and i booked the hotel under false advise . Not recommended based on booking experience.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tamara S, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your honest feedback about Le Vendôme Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm sorry your stay was not up to expectation; however, please be sure that the matter is being escalated to the higher management.
Thank you again for your honesty.
Hoping to see you back again soon!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

A fantastic and famous hotel with a lot of history. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff were very professional and helpful. There is a shuttle service to a sister hotel.
Prime location and near Zeituna Bay and Shopping Malls. It is highly recommended.

Room tip: All rooms have great views, but the higher the better.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tamara S, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback about Le Vendôme Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay!!
Thank you again for your lovely feedback and recommendation.
Nathalie Hani,

Reviewed June 27, 2017

Can a "Front Office" make that much of a difference when it comes to staying in a hotel? The answer is "HELL YES!".

I landed in Beirut after a long flight and having a team knowing that I coming in, preparing an upgraded room, greeting you with a sincere smile always helps.

Upon checking in I was welcomed by a beautiful young lady, Ms. Samar, who took the time to explain a lot in the surrounding area. weather in the morning, traffic, etc.

On several occasions, I sought for help and Mr. Anthony again from the "Front Office" was very patient and helpful.

Upon check out, I met Ms. Margert who helped me with a late checkout and made sure that my stay is super smooth.

The hotel is very cozy which is lovely especially on business missions. Offering 24x7 room service and even a 24x7 open bar/pub/club/cafe Sydney's.

I had a sea view from (check the attached pictures) that was breathtaking the say the least.

The hotel is located in a brilliant location, close to the airport, close to Rouche, close to downtown and a lot of happening areas in Beirut.

I look forward to going back again!

Room tip: Sea View rooms are very delightful
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
NathH1, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Dear Sameh,

Thank you for taking the time to share your overwhelming feedback about your stay at the Le Vendôme Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations and that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel
Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

We love this hotel, nice rooms, very comfortable beds what's not to like. The staff are fantastic really friendly and helpful. Added to which is a very friendly cat! The location is great walking distance to Zaytoona Bay and bars and restaurants We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Beirut

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tamara S, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm very glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations and that you wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Beirut!
Thank you again for your review.