All reviews le vendome sister hotel top floor sea view minute neck free night rose water limited facilities classy hotel rooftop overlooking home away from home ihg hotels beautiful property intercontinental phoenicia necessary amenities rooftop restaurant breakfast buffet
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Le Vendome Beirut is a fantastic hotel, beautifully decorated, and in a prime location next to the water and within walking distance to the downtown and Souk area. I booked a last-minute trip and was pleasantly surprised to find this hotel, Phoenicia's sister hotel, available and happy to learn that the Phoenicia's facilities were available to Le Vendome guests as well, including the pool and gym, and located about a block away. Anthony handled my check-in when I arrived and was amazing - took the time to explain everything and made sure I was happy with my room (which was beautiful with a walk-out balcony with a view of the water) and helped correct an error I made with my reservation that he spotted when looking at my reservation details. Highly recommend and will definitely try to stay again during my next visit to Beirut.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Jason,
Thank you for your detailed and beautiful feedback about Le Vendome Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know we have exceeded your expectations during your stay; that you had an amazing experience and that you think the hotel is fantastic.
Thank you again for your amazing review and for your high recommendation.
We are looking forward to welcome you back the soonest!
Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 20, 2017

I arrived knowing that this would be a "dated' hotel room so my expectations where not high at all; however, when i arrived at my suite i noted that whilst the room was "old" style it was very clean without much of the wear and tear that you would expect to find in an older hotel room; The Suite was very clean and neat with very good service and a big balcony with a lovely sea view

I have stayed at many hotels in Beirut - including the Four Seasons, and when i go back, i will definitely be staying here again

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely fedback about Le Vendome on TripAdvisor.
I'm glad to know we have exceeded your expectations during your stay and that you will definitely be staying at this hotel again.
Thank you again for your positive review; looking forward to welcome you back the soonest.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Not branded as an Intercontinental Hotel although Intercontinental do advertise as such and there are similarities inside.
Nice hotel, good service, pleasant staff. Our room was very clean and tidy, and most noise was blocked out although we slept well. Good views.
All snacks and drinks except alcohol in room are free and replenished daily although the day before we left they weren't replenished. We had to request coffee sachets so we could have early morning coffee. We would stay again. Nice location, close to start of corniche.

Room tip: We stayed in room 903.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your well-thought of feedback about Le Vendôme Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know that we have met your expectations during your stay and that you think it's a great location and staff!
Thank you again for your positive review; looking forward to welcome you back the soonest!
Tamara Salha
Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I made a booking in this property but the information provided to me by their reservation agent was incorrect and completely different from what they advertise on their website.
The agent was very unwilling to help even if i have IHG Platinum status.
I will now need to cancel the booking as they have provided me with incorrect information and i booked the hotel under false advise . Not recommended based on booking experience.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tamara S, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your honest feedback about Le Vendôme Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm sorry your stay was not up to expectation; however, please be sure that the matter is being escalated to the higher management.
Thank you again for your honesty.
Hoping to see you back again soon!
Best Regards,
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 19, 2017

A fantastic and famous hotel with a lot of history. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff were very professional and helpful. There is a shuttle service to a sister hotel.
Prime location and near Zeituna Bay and Shopping Malls. It is highly recommended.

Room tip: All rooms have great views, but the higher the better.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Tamara S, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback about Le Vendôme Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay!!
Thank you again for your lovely feedback and recommendation.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon.
Best Regards,