All reviews le vendome sister hotel top floor boutique hotel sea view minute neck free night limited facilities platinum member home away from home ihg hotels intercontinental phoenicia comfortable beds breakfast buffet lebanese pounds rooftop restaurant close to downtown
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Luxurious, Calm, Very Clean, Great Rooms, Amazing Location.
Most of the rooms have breathtaking sea front view.
To top it all, there is an amazing rooftop bar/lounge/restaurant that is very nicely frequented.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Dear Dana,
Thank you for your lovely feedback about Le Vendome Hotel in TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay and that you think it's your home away from home!
Thank you once again for you positive feedback; looking forward to welcome you back the soonest!

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Difficult rating. On the one hand this is objectively a very good hotel. On the other hand its website voluntarily entertains confusion between that hotel and the sister hotel a few hundred meters away. Result: instead of feeling good thanks to the good rooms and beautiful view of the sea, one feels cheated because the amenities advertised on the website are simply not there. Really sad in an Intercontinental hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank PPMAAVM
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your candid review about Le Vendome Hotel on TripAdvisor.
We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards.
We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.
We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Le Vendome Beirut is a fantastic hotel, beautifully decorated, and in a prime location next to the water and within walking distance to the downtown and Souk area. I booked a last-minute trip and was pleasantly surprised to find this hotel, Phoenicia's sister hotel, available and happy to learn that the Phoenicia's facilities were available to Le Vendome guests as well, including the pool and gym, and located about a block away. Anthony handled my check-in when I arrived and was amazing - took the time to explain everything and made sure I was happy with my room (which was beautiful with a walk-out balcony with a view of the water) and helped correct an error I made with my reservation that he spotted when looking at my reservation details. Highly recommend and will definitely try to stay again during my next visit to Beirut.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear Jason,
Thank you for your detailed and beautiful feedback about Le Vendome Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know we have exceeded your expectations during your stay; that you had an amazing experience and that you think the hotel is fantastic.
Thank you again for your amazing review and for your high recommendation.
We are looking forward to welcome you back the soonest!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

I arrived knowing that this would be a "dated' hotel room so my expectations where not high at all; however, when i arrived at my suite i noted that whilst the room was "old" style it was very clean without much of the wear and tear that you would expect to find in an older hotel room; The Suite was very clean and neat with very good service and a big balcony with a lovely sea view

I have stayed at many hotels in Beirut - including the Four Seasons, and when i go back, i will definitely be staying here again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely fedback about Le Vendome on TripAdvisor.
I'm glad to know we have exceeded your expectations during your stay and that you will definitely be staying at this hotel again.
Thank you again for your positive review; looking forward to welcome you back the soonest.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Not branded as an Intercontinental Hotel although Intercontinental do advertise as such and there are similarities inside.
Nice hotel, good service, pleasant staff. Our room was very clean and tidy, and most noise was blocked out although we slept well. Good views.
All snacks and drinks except alcohol in room are free and replenished daily although the day before we left they weren't replenished. We had to request coffee sachets so we could have early morning coffee. We would stay again. Nice location, close to start of corniche.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 903.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Phoenicia Hotel B, Manager at Le Vendome Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your well-thought of feedback about Le Vendôme Hotel on TripAdvisor.
I'm very glad to know that we have met your expectations during your stay and that you think it's a great location and staff!
Thank you again for your positive review; looking forward to welcome you back the soonest!
Tamara Salha