1,024 results
All reviews private beach lebanese restaurant great facilities sea view indoor pool mediterranean sea excellent location breakfast buffet rooftop bar rooms are nice beautiful hotel room service excellent stay enjoyed my stay professional staff business trip movenpick
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Love the hotel and Love the People! A Very Big Thank you to Ranine and the rest of the front desk ladies but should also be Thanked for your very kind and generous hospitality, which was above and beyond the call of duty. Everything was well arranged, clean, service was awesome, staff are well guest oriented and friendly.
We had such an amazing stay at your hotel that to be quite honest we didn't want to leave Lebanon. I would recommend this hotel to anybody wanting to enjoy Lebanon....Hope to return back, as it is truly a home away from home. Thank you for looking out for me folks

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

The hotel is beautiful but their Hemingway restaurant not : very very bad food, bad presentation. All we ate was tasteless or totally enatable. Their mediterranee restaurant sunday buffet is excellent.

Room Tip: don t eat at the hemingway
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Nour H, Public Relations Manager at Movenpick Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Joumana,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and thank you for the feedback. we are sorry to know that your experience at Hemingway's was disappointing. rest assured that the managers in charge have been notified and we take our guest's comments seriously.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Hi Charbel
Thank you once again for all of your hospitality; in return, I wanted to reach out and give you my notes on our stay. We were skeptical and hesitant at first to book at your hotel because our last trip was met with some difficulties at the resort. I’m pleased to say that choosing the Movenpick was definitely a good decision we made on our trip this time. Many aspects set the hotel apart from others we stayed in in the country. First and foremost, your staff is absolutely incredible. Not one person that my family and I interacted with left us disappointed or questioning the authenticity of your people. From those at the front desk, to the waiters at every lounge, restaurant and floor manager. Everyone was amazing and surpassed my every expectation. Namely, Rayanne at guest relations, Kareem and Petro at the front desk, and too many to name at both Hemingway and Mediterrane.
The decision to create an outdoor seating and hookah lounge right off of the lobby was an incredible one and a big reason we enjoyed our stay to a maximum.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Amal,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your honest feedback. we are delighted that this time your stay was up to your expectations and that you have enjoyed the service and the facilities.
Hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Few meters away from the Pigeons Rock stands the luxury Mövenpick Hotel & Resort, a calm oasis in the heart of the city. We extended our sunset experience at the Hemingway’s Bar & Lounge located on the hotel’s rooftop. While tasting a cozy Lebanese dinner, we took advantage of the stunning view overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Find more pictures on my Instagram (kelledstyle) and more info on my blog ;-)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank kelledstyle
Nour H, Public Relations Manager at Movenpick Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed the food and the sunset.
Hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Last Sunday my family and I had great lunch experience.
The buffet selection was very wide and rich.
The personal was professional but friendly. My kids enjoyed the corner dedicated to their entertainment. They felt happy and mostly safe.
The check was acceptable by Lebanese standards.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Walid,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed the lunch and the service. Hope to see you again very soon.