Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
PricelineUS$36
Booking.comUS$36
eDreamsUS$36
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2019

The stuff were very very friendly . They helped us and did the extra mile . I lost my phone in taxi on my way to the hotel and i arrived at 2 AM , they did their best to help me get it, Thanks to Ossama . Also i got sick for 2 days and they were very helpful especially Abu Ali who was very very helpful , we felt as if we were at home. Also Mohamed as well.
So concerning the staff , they are amazing.

The hotel location is great , in the middle of Al Hamra , very close to all the shops. across the street there's a supermarket and beside the hotel there is a restaurant, barber . So location of the hotel was amazing.

Overall the price i paid is very good compared to the service i received

Room tip: Room 204 is amazing for couples . Good view as well
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at marble tower for 7 days, I’ve felt more than in home, surrounded by family who cares about you, the staff are friendly and kind, they help you as much as they can,
Their location is the best, near to everything.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

This hotel in kind of intimate and you feel you are at home Ali the reception was so helpful and kind he is smart and really good in giving directions but I didn't like the breakfast is was always the same but overall I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2019

this place is super convenient and the staff are super friendly and helpful. they helped me get to the places i wanted to go and even called my hotel in the next city i was traveling to to make sure i got the right directions. you can walk anywhere that you would be interested in going to from here and the neighborhood has lots of food and bars. its a great value for the price, so i stayed there again when i returned to town for the night.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2019

Hotel is in perfect location, central part of Hamra, lively neighborhood of Beirut. The receptionists are helpful and English speaking, rooms are spacious, although could use some renovation, they are pretty warn out. Rooms are cleaned every day, so this is fine. Breakfast had several OK options.

Date of stay: March 2019