Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$26
SAVE US$33
FindHotelUS$59
PricelineUS$28
TravelocityUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2020 via mobile

Our room was clean. We had big bed. In the bathroom we had cosmetic: shampoon, shower gel etc. Localization was good - near to the biggest street food, in the heart of city. Staff were nice and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Glass pane on desk with sharp edges and cracked glass, sliced my finger open when unpacking my things. Staff was helpful but the fact their first aid kit was out of plasters or bandages of any kind (all it contained was an antiseptic liquid) leaves a lot to be desired.
Next morning we went down for breakfast to find a ridiculously poor choice of breakfast items. There was an assortment of fruit jams (but no fresh fruit whatsoever), halloumi or curd cheese, tomato, boiled egg, sliced bread - brown and white, both accompanied by an assortment of small fruit flies (I kid you not, they even had a blue light fly killer). There was a bain-marie with hot chick peas plus something I couldn't identify. Hot drinks were served by a member of staff and it was either filter coffee or tea but no milk of any kind available to whiten them. Maybe that's the reason there were no cereals available either. I have travelled a bit and had much better breakfasts for a fraction of the price they charge. Even the second worst ever breakfast I had still beat Q Hotel's offering. For a hotel classed as 4 stars which charges US$10 for breakfast that's totally unacceptable. So bad we didn't even bother going down for breakfast on our second and last day, we just checked out. I will not be staying here again.

Kudos to the friendly staff, specially Tawfik, who promptly ran to a nearby chemist to get bandages and showed genuine concern for my injury due to unsafe glass pane in our room.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

Great location, clean, comfortable rooms and very helpful staff. We felt at home throughout our stay. The Hotel is ideally located in James and a short walk away from the sea front. The ideal place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Location is good - at the end of Hamra Street which is quite busy with shops, restaurants, bars etc
Breakfast was ok - mostly a basic buffet but vegan choice is quite restricted - nothing is labelled so sometimes I wasn't sure what exactly was on offer
Wifi signal was strong in my room
Staff were fine, quite helpful but disorganised
Decor is cute, a bit OTT like a roman villa - cleanliness in the room wasn't great though, could do with a deep clean
Servicing of the rooms is not good - had to phone reception practically every day to request towels, bath mat, coffee etc.

Overall not too bad

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank VeganABZ
Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for a week coming from the United States , first time to Lebanon , the staff is very helpful and especially the front desk( his name is tawfiq he was our guide helped us organize our trips and took care of us, the food was good at the hotel ,very clean located in upscale close to all the shops and al hamara st will recommend hotel for a week or so, the WiFi is not that great at night in your rooms but works really good in the lobby and the show water pressure is the best with hot water

Date of stay: June 2019