All reviews sea view al manara during summer nice pool swimming pool wonderful hotel the hotel staff breakfast room corniche poolside renovation cornish mediterranean shisha furniture usd
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

The people at reception were mocking me and making faces when I complained about late room delivery
After the lateness they gave me a dirty room and a bathroom that smelled like rotten eggs and the housekeeping manager said it’s ok.
Next room people were smoking and our room smelled like cigarettes all the time and when I complained they said nothing could be done about it
That said I would like to thank samah and May the only 2 decent people who know what hotel management is.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2018

If you want to stay in the surroundings of Luxury and traditions of Lebanon I highly recommend the Riviera Hotel Beirut.

Like the cedars of Lebanon the Riviera Hotel Beirut is one of the oldest hotels in the country.
Sprouting from 1956, the heritage it holds is as unique as the beauty of the country.

I stayed at the hotel for over 3 weeks and even became a part of the culture that runs within it, that culture being one of high standards and eloquent unique traditions of a very welcoming hospitality and professional etiquette.

Inspired to work and play the bright and vibrant pool and beach area gave me much satisfaction to be sun kissed and soothed from within with the variety of cocktails and coffee-licious aromas that are served with mouth watering flavours.

Upholding the hospitality of the Lebanese, Riviera hotel Beirut staff not only make you feel a part of a loving and caring family but as a Levantarian princess that is served with high respect and familiarity.

Starting my morning to Fairuz (famous Lebanese classical singer), the Breakfast was always fresh and a combination of tradition Lebanese herbs and vegetables to the continental varieties of freshly baked croissants. Their menu comprises of mouth-watering delicacies signature dishes, which can be had in your room or in their new beach restaurant to the beautiful sounds waves.

Due to the Riviera Hotel’s location, the Cornish Promenade is only a few steps away for long walks or even short ones towards the touristic location of the Rouchi Rock, where you can even swim in the see and experience it upfront, close and personal. I highly recommend launching out of bed super early around 5 am to watch the mesmerizing sunset and get inspired to go for a jog by the early birds that fully take advantage of the cool morning breeze and company to run/jog/walk with. Such Inspiration!!

I will try and keep it short and sweet despite so many exciting things to say about the hotel…

Its central location keeps you at walking distance to many must see places and with a guide map from the front desk and hidden secrets shared by the very friendly receptionists they will ensure your stay will be more adventurous than anticipated. Despite The Lebanon being of a small size it is packed with spiritual, nature, festivals, events and cultural experiences. Even the retreats away from the hustle and bustle of the city can be of reach within a 30 minutes drive or even just lounging on the Riviera’s poolside being served the delicious cocktails or even something from their healthy range menu the choice is yours!

I am super excited to hold one of my events there in September 2018 for Autism Awareness and brining it from London to Beirut the managements embracing of the cause has been inspiring as they promote an all inclusive tourism approach.

Can’t wait till September comes to indulge in the soul satisfying experience once again!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful location , lovely atmosphere and great food . We stopped by on our way from the airport and it was worth the visit .

Food was great and the view was amazing . Highly recommend it.
The shisha was even better , staff friendly and very helpful .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jeanclauder626
Reviewed July 17, 2018

I stayed at this hotel for 17days, I stayed there with my teenage daughter, during our stay we have had different prostitutes staying next door to us and playing loud music, making dirty sounds all night which I found quite inappropriate, Obviously the guy was trying to have his money worth but for the rest of us it was a nightmare and didn’t have one relaxing or a quiet night, when I complained to the management, they did nothing about it as if they don’t take women seriously and talking to a brick wall, unfortunately it was paid in advance and couldn’t have gone elsewhere, this was the last time that I would be staying here and do not recommend it to any decent people.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mandy H
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

On a 2 day Business trip stopped at this hotel. Id stayed here 4 years ago and thought it needed a well needed refurb then. They have cleaned up a few things, but some staff are in need of training, and the lifts are terrible as are all the power cuts. The pool side is awesome as is the pool seaside cafe and bar. It was let down by a silly waiter who never knew what red wine is and then tried to cover his mistakes up which made it worst. Some are in need of service training as attitude can kill a hotel. Over all a good stay thanks again R

Trip type: Travelled on business
RivieraHotelBeirut, Manager at Riviera Hotel Beirut, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Jonny,

Thank you for your feedback, We sincerely apologize if our services did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will help us target further improvement to ensure a more pleasant experience the next time you decide to stay with us.

The management