All reviewsle malljazz barle cielthe executive loungegreat hotelbreakfast staffrooms are spaciousspecial thanksguest relationsrecommend this hotelamazing servicebusiness tripperfect stayroom servicefront officeenjoyed my stay31st
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Seems your in your own home, because every one working in the hotel seek to help you to finish your work perfectly, especially i was very comfort with Ali (concerge) and MADA (reception). rooms are so nice but avery small problem was lightening inside the room (i think it needs more lights)

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Hi baref, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand for your recent stay in Beirut and for dedicating to us the time to share with us your valuable comments here on TripAdvisor.

We are very delighted to learn about your comfortable and nice stay with us. We always aim to exceed our guests’ expectations and it is indeed a great pleasure to read such a beautiful review from your side. I would like to inform you that we communicated it to our colleagues and it was very well received by the full team, especially Ali and Mada who thoroughly and proudly read it.

Thank you once again for staying with us, we are already looking forward to welcoming you back again with the warm smile of our team members and for a longer stay this time, as there is much more to see in Beirut and plenty of offers for you to enjoy at Hilton Hotels Beirut.

With kind regards,

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Smiley and kind staff. They have free shuttle to certain areas in the city. The mall right next to it is a big plus. Internet is expensive in the rooms but you can always go down to the lobby to use it for free. Also, the jakuzzi was awesome; facing the great view of the city while relaxing inside the jakuzzi definitely rocked.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Hi Burcu A, thank you first of all for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your comments with us on TripAdvisor.

We are honored to read your impressive comments about our team members, I will make sure to share your appreciation with them along with our management team. We are also delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially learn about your awesome feedback regarding the Jacuzzi and the breath-taking sceneries overlooking Beirut. As for the internet in the room, it is an international Hilton brand standard.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon at Hilton Hotels Beirut and we hope this time you will stay for a longer period so you can enjoy our bundle of tailor-made offers for your comfort and convenience.

In the meantime if I can assist you with anything please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The room was spacious and had a large balcony as well. Service was good and the bed was very comfortable. The only gripe, perhaps, would be that the shower head in the walk-in shower did not spray well and could not be adjusted.

Room Tip: My room was on the 9th floor on the same side as the hotel entrance. The balcony was large and had a great view
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo

Hi Riad B, thank you for your recent stay at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your opinion with us on TripAdvisor.

It is, indeed, a big pleasure to read your comment and realize that you had a comfortable stay in our rooms and enjoyed the panoramic views overlooking Beirut city and the sea. We are also delighted to learn that you enjoyed our quality service and I would like to tell you that I shared your comment with our team members and management team. However, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by the shower head and I can assure you that corrective action has been taken after I notified the related department head.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Hilton Hotels Beirut in the near future, you will really enjoy our bouquet of new offers and promotions. In the meantime, should you require any kind of assistance during your stay do not hesitate to contact me personally.

With warm regards,

Reviewed October 19, 2012

There's nothing I can say to criticise the Habtoor Grand. Great rooms, fantastic views of Beirut from the 31st floor bar and restaurant and best of all, truly wonderful staff. Seldom have I been to a hotel where every member of staff is consistently polite and extremely helpful.

I think that if I was here on a break I'd probably want a location with a little more local atmosphere. But for business there's a good shopping mall, a couple of bars and restaurants and of course the hotel.

Thanks to all the staff for making my first visit to Beirut an absolute pleasure.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Hi marxshields, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time post such a nice comment about our hotel here on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn about your good experience with the restaurants on the 31st floor and that you enjoyed staying in our rooms. I will make sure to share your appreciation with our Team Members and management team alike.

We look forward to welcome you back soon in the Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and hope you have time for a longer stay so you can enjoy our bundle of tailor-made offers for your comfort and convenience.

Kind regards,

Kasper.wigen@hilton.com

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Go for a lower floor room if you don't like outside glass lifts! Mine was on 28th floor. What an amazing view over this fascinating and historical city. The hotel is extremely comfortable and despite the regular Beirut mini-power cuts, the air con seemed to work perfectly well. The reception staff are fantastic, representing their city and country in a great light. The 'Le Ciel' restaurant on 31st floor and offers a taste of Lebanon with an international twist - very good quality although venturing out and about will give you a better 'flavour' for Lebanese cuisine. My bedroom was spotlessly clean, but the mini bar was warm.... there you go, something to complain about!

Room Tip: Room 2830 overlooks the city towards the Mediterranean.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Hi LucyMorrice, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your comments here on Tripadvisor.

We are grateful for your impressive comment on our team members; we are delighted that you liked our overall services throughout the property, and it is with great pleasure we will share your comments with our team.

We are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we place great value on your continued and loyal relationship with Hilton. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon and hopefully your future visit will be for a longer period as there is much more to see in Beirut and at Hilton Hotels Beirut

Warm regards,