All reviews bliss street american university ping pong hamra street rooftop bar light sleeper trendy hotel great hotel junior suite highly recommend this hotel rooms are spacious panoramic view the location is perfect el hamra night life feel home enjoyed my stay
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

In my opinion, the hotel is really comfortable for everyone who wants to stay in Hamra. It’s very convenient for the old people since it is next to AUBMC, for the students since it’s in front of the AUB. The prices are not very expensive. The hotel is calm, clean and new. The staff there are kind and their services are perfect.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Nice and clean hotel in central Hamra
Close to all the Beirut hotspots
Good value
Between American University and Hamra Street
Not necessary taxi to move in the city
Suggested for a visit to Beirut and Lebanon

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 6, 2018

I love everything about this hotel, Its location, rooms, staff....the location is perfect. One step out of the hotel and you have all these pubs, restaurants, cafes....Bliss Street and its famous street food...the famous Hamra Street both for shopping and restaurants and the small pubs in the small streets in-between. The hotel itself is ideal. staff very friendly and rooms very clean. I like the modern minimal furniture in the rooms. the rooftop is beautiful where you can enjoy a drink with the beautiful Mediterranean staring back at you. Five minutes by car and you are in Downtown Beirut and Beirut Souks. The hotel is also a big hit with my 9 year old daughter. In all, I will definitely stay there again and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Choose upper floors as the lower ones can be noisy sometimes.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 26, 2018

I spent three nights here last weekend and from the check-in until my departure I enjoyed my stay. The reception staff are efficient and there is underground parking for those with a car. The room was clean, fairly spacious and overall was well presented. I have two small issues however with the maintenance of the room (404). The shower rose needed replacing or something done to remove built-up calcium blocking the holes as when you turn on the shower the water jet goes all over the place, the ceiling, out of the shower onto the bathroom floor, just everywhere. I mentioned this but nothing was done so ended up trying to wash the shower head myself with limited success. Secondly, the TV channel selection was limited to about 2 or 3 channels so I left it on CNN all the time. Lastly, on the day of arrival I was given 2 complimentary bottles of water 500ml. These were never replaced so maybe you get them only once regardless of how long you stay. I ended up buying a few bottles from the shop on the corner to avoid the mini bar prices. Laundry service was quick and efficient and items collected around mid day were returned the same day. I had breakfast just the once during my stay and it was acceptable but certainly nothing special. Local beans, scrambled eggs and then some cold cut meats, cheese, and bread. Very simple but if you want western style breakfast options you are better off heading down the road to the Bedivere Pub, (turn right when you leave the hotel and it is about 200m up the same side of the street). The hotel also has a very nice roof bar which is open in the evenings but both times I went there it was empty and although the bar was obviously open there was no bar staff. I can imagine with a group of friends this would be a very nice venue to sit and have a few snacks and drinks in the evening. The menu offered for room service as well was ok with a range of snacks to more fulfilling meals. Ah I almost forgot, on the ground level there is a small games area, foozeball, table tennis etc which would keep kids, big kids also, happy for a while. Overall I would certainly stay here again simply due to the excellent location, friendly staff and the cleanliness of the rooms and modern feel of the place. 8/10

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic stay great staff nice new cigar lounge at the rooftop will come again soon
Clean all service available
Near to attractive place
Check the backyard baby foot and ping pong
Thank you Threeonine for this amazing stay

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business