“Gastronomy and Literary”

Mokarabia Coffee Bar
Ranked #16 of 33 Dessert in Doha
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Mokarabia. A perfect place for the coffee connoisseur and those who love literature. This too, is an ideal place for choco lovers and fan of novels.

Mokarabia is a masterpiece itself, from it’s decor and interior enhanced with a large selection of books, down to the delicious treats on offer.

This trendy book-themed cafe in a relaxed ambience with snug seatings and tech-friendly facilities such as wi-fi and easy to reach electrical power points, are all enough to convince me that this shall soon be my solitary spot.

It ticks all the essential equation: good place, great vibe, good food, books and wi-fi. They’ve nailed a winning formula to ensure they provide an entertaining dining experience.

Not to mention that the food is brilliantly executed. The star dessert of the night which we all find enchanting are the Profiteroles (Vanilla Cream Puffs with Almonds, drizzled with Nutella sauce) and the Showmanship (Creme Brulee). These were served in plates with fascinating amuses i.e smoky icy presentations, tantalizing treats drizzled with chocolate syrup right in front of your eyes.

We sampled their freshly baked breads and satisfying sandwiches such as: Caprese, Salmon, Turkey & Parmesan and Turkey & Brie Cheese Sandwich. We also dig into their delightful desserts such as: Pistachio Passion Fruit Cake, Milk Chocolate Caramel Mousse Cake, Chocolate Moist Cake, Spaghetti Crepe Alfredo, Banana Wrap Crepes, Digestive Crepes. They are all downright delicious and a perfect pair to your cup of coffee, karak or tea.

Combining gastronomy and literary, Mokarabia is impressively extraordinary.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

We had breakfast today here before we leave Doha and I must say I was impressed. The cafe is very beautifully decorated and pleasant to the eye, but the decor is not showy. It posts comfortable tables and shares, and uses shelves filled of books as a part of decoratopion, which makes it a perfect place to have coffee and read a book. The menu is varied and extensive, and the prices are higher than average but not too expensive. The service is fast and friendly, and the food and coffee was really good. I would definitely recommend it.

2  Thank ayaa1977
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

The best thing in there is the staff. The sandwiches are regular as the drinks, sweets are not bad. Location is tho and parking is plenty.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

My favorite place in Doha.
Nicely interior designed.
Great service from the waiters.
Good menu.
Been here many times.
Tried the sweet shawarma for the first time, and loved it, though a bit too sweet for me.
I think I prefer this better than crepe.

Ordered chocolate breakfast set for QAR 65.
Abundant food, could not finish it, and they packed me well for take-away.

They have several branches, but the one in the Ezdan Hotel is my favorite.

1  Thank joeljalan
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

£4.50 for an Americano makes it a big rip off! lovely decor and ambience but not worth that much for a plain black coffee

1  Thank VindalooQueen11