“Amazing place place and Good Food!”

Sugar and Spice Al Waab
Ranked #9 of 32 Dessert in Doha
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

This place honestly has one of the beat locations, it looks amazing and the food is really good, i wouldn’t say its the best food but it does not disappoint, had lunch there and breakfast and i would say both times were very satisfying, definitely good service as well.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

In addition to the quality of food, I value the ambiance of any restaurant very highly.

Sugar and Spice ticks all the check boxes on my list.

I have had breakfast and deserts a few times here and loved it every time. French toast was among my favourite choices on entree and would recommend it highly to all.

If you like to have a relaxing breakfast, this should be among your list of restaurants to choose from.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

First of all, a Great location. This is a cute and cozy place to have coffee, breakfast, or lunch. I took my mother visiting from Canada and it did not disappoint. I had the turkey Brie sandwich and it was so good. We also had ultimate fries which were delicious. Service was average. Nothing to complain about. The decor and design is a little girls or teens dream. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

What a sweet place! The decor is casual but artsy and reminds me of tea rooms in Canada. The coffee is nice, the cheese cake is delicious and the food very tasty. We had the truffle Parmesan fries and fell in love. Friendly and attentive staff who scared me when they started singing Happy Birthday. I can’t wait to go back with friends.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

We had a family visit to have dessert.the restaurant is serving breakfast, dinner and lunch. Infront of the gates of villagio mall. Inside the aspire park. Perfect location with a perfect view on the park. We ordered 5 plates of desserts and enjoyed all. Friendly staff. Little expensive.limited menu.
Recommend for aspire Park visitors