All reviews black orchid magnolia bakery wolfgang puck cut restaurant marcel wanders smoke and mirrors morimoto restaurant deluxe loft game changer nice crowd bathroom design unique hotel reception manager special thanks tea bags amazing atmosphere cigar lounge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent boutique design hotel unique Falcon shape entrance ,inside design by Marcel Wanders with falcons paintings ,portraits and ornaments with high F& B by international
By wolfgang Puck and Morimoto and excellent cigar lounge the best anywhere with matching service of great team staff and not forgetting night club Black Orchid and indoor pool and Hi tech in room functions Great vision by developers Doha is worthy location

Room tip: All rooms are great but duplex loft are great and worthy for stay or upgrade
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Mondrian_Doha, Генеральный директор at Mondrian Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for visiting us and for sharing your thorough, wonderful feedback. I am so happy and honored to know that you had such an amazing experience, and that we made it memorable for you with our unique services and atmosphere. Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mondrian Doha soon again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very friendly staff from the vallet service to the housekeeping.
great room with up to date room facilities.
The hotel has very nice restaurants ,
I personally tried CUT by wolfgang puck and hudson tavern .
I highly recommend the hotel .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very happy to hear about your experience and I am happier you enjoyed it with us. Thank you for all your recommendations and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Mondrian Doha.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Thankyou Hussain bilakhiya wallaa you are awesome amazing hotel when enter its a long journey from my place but it’s okay
But thaks for coming here and doing your best I will do dua for you and for your future
Thakyou

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sunshine31010376116
Mondrian_Doha, General Manager at Mondrian Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review. I am very happy to hear about your experience and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Mondrian Doha.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Alhamdullilaah hussain bilakhiya
He has done good job i like him
You are veryy good and thaks for giving me tips that what i want from you
And walla habibi you are awsome i like that thak you i wish that you come always here in my room okay
Take care
So if there any thing i ll remeber your advice okay thaksss

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Scenic17346451279

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very happy to hear about your experience and that we made it memorable for you. Thank you for your recommendations and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon to Mondrian Doha.

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed for 2 days for my job but had enough time to appreciate the facilities offered by this hotel. Loved everything in my stay
Lovely room, top confort and service, Dear Hussain Bilekhiye very good JOB!

Trip type: Travelled on business