“Not that good”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Contact Number: 44311661, 44319941
Reviewed December 8, 2015 via mobile

Prices are reasonable but the quality is not good food seams like they warming up with the order it is not fresh cooked as i think

Reviewed August 23, 2015

I decided to order from food on click and really liked the food items on the menu.
Price was decent so we gave it a try.
Well next time I will rather cook at home.
It mentioned that the delivery time is 45 min, after 1 hour we decided to give them a call. We got a very rude person on the phone saying we live to far and that's why it takes long. (I understand that distance and traffic can change the delivery time, but at least give me a quick call and I am happy to wait). After another 40 minutes I called back as we still haven't received our food, well I was advised it just left. Again the person on the phone was very rude and mentioned its my fault as I live so far (do not offer delivery if you do not want to come deliver it) Great my husband and I were already starving by then. So after 2 hours and 15 minutes the food finally arrived.
Friendly as we are we even left a tip for the driver.
However the order was wrong. The requested French fries for my husband turned out to be vegetables. The food was cold and soggy. The food was very greasy.
This time I didn't bother to call back as I didn't want to wait another 2 hours for some cold food
This was a terrible experience.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

Will never visit again.

Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Delicious Biriyani!!
Exelent italian cuisine!!
Awsome Grilled Lamb chops!!
Delicious Mutton Mandhi !!

Reviewed June 4, 2015

I was ordering from Alosra for lunch but now I stopped ordering from there. Food is good but delivery service is very bad. the order is not registering properly and is not delivered to you. If you call and check the status, they will say that it will be delivered...when you scream at them, then they will check and say that Oh! there is no such order, sorry, we will deliver in 30 minutes....by this time you will loose the interest to eat, your hunger will die.....